Release date is 05/20/2019
- Mandatory Checkbox - Sometimes inspectors need a reminder that they have not done a thorough job completing an inspection. To remind your inspectors to go back and complete all important check items, you can now make any checkbox-style checkpoints mandatory. This includes the following checkpoint types: Quality, Quality Hotspot, Quality Deficiency, Safety, Safety Hotspot and Safety Violation as well as Dynamic Checkpoints and Dynamic Selection as long as the child checkpoints have the checkbox types listed above. Data, Image, and Score type checkpoints cannot be made "Mandatory".
- Filter your Data Query Reports - Data Queries have been moved to the Online Report Runner to provide filtering options. You can save your filtered Data Queries as Favorites, email them as you would any report (from the Report History page) and output to a standard Excel format for convenient data analysis.
- Different/Customizable Quality and Safety Checkbox text - Up until now, Quality and Safety Checkpoint check boxes displayed the same checkbox text. The default text for both types of checkpoints has been FTQ, FIXED, OPN, NA. You can now set different checkbox text for Quality and Safety. And, you can have the two types with different text on the same inspection if you'd like. The new default text for Safety checkpoints is SAFE, FAILED, OPEN, NA. You can change the default text in Setup > Customization Preferences. Search for "checklist" and change default text if desired.
- User Preference for Screen Pagination - The "50" row option has been eliminate. For most computers, displaying 50 rows created some unresponsiveness, so we've removed this option as a default. But, as with most thing in FTQ360, we give you the option to decide. Thus, if you really want to display more than 20 rows on your grids and setup screens, you can change the preferences. Go to Setup > Customization Preferences and search for "page". As with all preference changes, you must logout and log back in to see them.
- On/Off Responsible Party/Project Setting - If you are like most of our advanced users, you have your projects setup just the way you want them and don't want responsible parties automatically activated when you add a new responsible party to your Responsible Party Setup screen. Now, you can set your preferences so that this doesn't happen. Changing your preference setting to "0" (in the Term column) will turn OFF the "all Responsible Party 'Projects" activation" preference. With this preference set to OFF, you will then need to manually activate new responsible parties if you want them to be available for selection as the Primary Responsible Party (the responsible party on the top blue header of the inspection checklist screen).
Go to Setup > Customization Preferences. Add the search term "responsible" to the search box on the top right of the screen and set your preference to "0". You'll need to logout for the new preference to be in effect (click the black profile icon on the very top right of your FTQ360 screen and choose "Logout")
- Dashboard Filter Preference - All Project - There is a preference setting to allow viewing of "All Projects" or just individual projects on dashboards. Please note that if you have a lot of data on your dashboards, setting the filter to "All Projects" may cause the dashboards to loads slowly. Change preference to "0" to disable selection of all projects in dashboards, or "1" to enable selection of all projects in dashboards. The default preference is "1".
DASHBOARDS & LISTING SCREENS
- Sticky Filters cleared when browser tab is closed - Previously, you had to close your browser or log out to clear your filters, now when you close your browser tab, this will reset your screens back to their original default settings. This will only effect users working through a browser and will not affect iOS or Android App users.
- Dashboard Filter Icon Change - In an attempt to make the filters you set easier to identify and clear, we've changed from the "X" to a more standard filter icon with a small red "x" next to it. Still, with all of the colors and data on the Dashboards, this little icon doesn't quite pop out at you, but hopefully this change will help a bit.
- Date Selector to top of Dashboards - The date picker is now at the top of the Dashboards. This will make it quicker to select date ranges rather than having to scroll down towards the bottom of the dashboard screen to choose a date range.
- Project Filter on top of Dashboards - You'll notice a new project filter drop down at the top of the Deficiency and Inspection Dashboards. Using this type of filter for project selections will provide some load time speed improvements. As a Customization Preference, you have the option to allow viewing of "All Projects" or just individual projects.
- ITP Progress Screen ordered by Phase/Job - It will now be easier to review your ITP progress. We've added a thin line to separate the items within each phase and changed the sort order so that the screen sorts first on your Phase/Job sequence numbers and then the plan items within each phase.
- Dynamic Matrix Calculations (Sum, Avg & Count) - When using a Dynamic Matrix checkpoint, you can now set it up to calculate the sum or average of the numbers entered in any matrix fields or provide a count of the number rows with input in a field. If you choose to make a column a summary, average, or "count not empty" column, then FTQ360 will add a footer row to your matrix and it will display the calculated value(s).
- Add attachments to Location Setup - We've provided the option to add attachments to your locations. Just like you can currently add "Reference" material (File, Link, or Note) to your Projects, Phases, Checklists, and Checkpoints, you can now add these items to your Project or Phase Locations.
- Sticky Filters added to Setup Screens - When you return to one of the setup screens, FTQ360 will remember where you were and return you to that screen. For example, if you were in the Permissions area the last time you went to User Setup, then FTQ360 will take you back to that screen the next time you select User Setup Process on the Setup menu.
- To Clear filters - Close your browser tab.
- The following selections persist until cleared by the User or browser tab is closed:
- The page that you were on
- Button/Mode Filters- "All" selection (All, Active Only, Inactive Only)
- Universal Search box characters
- Sort order of grid columns
- Number of items to display per page (e.g. 5/10/20)
- Add a New Checklist
- Add a New Project/Community
- Add a New Phase/Lot
- Add a New Responsible Party
- To Clear filters - Close your browser tab.
- ITP Setup Fields, "Not Set" changed to "Any" - To eliminate confusion, we've change the option, "Not Set" at the top of your ITP field drop downs to "Any". Columns with this option include: Phase, Location, Responsible Party, Equipment, Insp. Affiliation, and Insp. Type. When these columns say, "Any", then it means that "Any" selection will satisfy the requirement for the plan item. Thus, if the column for Location says "Any" and you have locations to choose from, any location chosen by your inspector will satisfy the requirement for this field.
- Reports > Data Download Queries redirects to the Reports > Run Reports Online. Search "Query" for a list.
- Last Insp. column removed from Show Recent Inspections dropdown list
- Company Department List has been removed from Setup > Customizations because the company departments are listed on the Responsible Party Process setup screen.
- Browser tabs show correct page titles
- Dashboard Horizontal Graph Rendering Speed Improvement