A Mandatory Checkpoint is flagged in the FTQ360 system to be completed before leaving the inspection. The inspection is identified as having a mandatory requirement in the footer, and will notify the inspector that the mandatory checkpoint is still outstanding if the inspection is closed without the checkpoint completed.
1. Note the Mandatory notification message in the footer. As long as this is present, there is a required checkpoint to complete on the inspection.
- An inspection with a mandatory checkpoint(s) will be identified with a "Mandatory" notice in the footer.
- Only checkpoints with evaluation buttons (FTQ, Fixed, OPN, NA) can be Mandatory checkpoints
- Once the Mandatory checkpoint has been answered, the Mandatory notice in the footer will disappear.
2. Mandatory Hotspot Checkpoints will be identified with a yellow bar at the beginning of the line item. When you see this, you'll know it's a Hotspot and required to be checked before leaving the inspection.
3. If you leave the inspection without completing the Mandatory checkpoint, the system will notify you. Click the "Cancel" button to return to the inspection or the "Leave" button to exit the inspection without completing the requirement.
Read Set a Checkpoint to Mandatory for more information.