A Mandatory Checkpoint is flagged in the FTQ360 system to be completed before leaving the inspection. The inspection is identified as having a mandatory requirement in the footer, and will notify the inspector that the mandatory checkpoint is still outstanding if the inspection is closed without the checkpoint completed.
1. Note the Mandatory notification message in the footer. As long as this is present, there is a required checkpoint to complete on the inspection.
- An inspection with a mandatory checkpoint(s) will be identified with a "Mandatory" notice in the footer.
- We've expanded Mandatory Options to include: All checkpoint types including Data and Image; Attachments (using camera icon including Signature); Observation Notes; Corrective Action Notes; Reason Codes and Corrective Action Codes.
- Once the Mandatory checkpoint has been answered, the Mandatory notice in the footer will disappear.
2. Non-checkbox mandatory options such as note fields and attachments are colored in orange to make them more noticeable.
3. If you leave the inspection without completing the Mandatory checkpoint, the system will notify you. This includes clicking the home icon (logo) or main menu to navigate away from the inspection. Clicking the "Add New Inspection" or "View All Inspections" link at the bottom of the inspection, and clicking a link within the user’s notification menu will also result in a warning dialog pop up.
Click the "Cancel" button to return to the inspection or the "Leave" button to exit the inspection without completing the requirement.
Read Set a Checkpoint to Mandatory for more information.