Release date is 9/24/2019
- Button Auto Options: You can now create "Button" selections for your inspectors to choose. Up until now, text added to the "Auto Options" field was displayed as a drop-down option on the inspection screen. Now, you can choose to make your Auto Options display as buttons.
- Custom formatting of notes entered on inspections: Inspectors can now use a basic HTML/Rich Text editor to change the appearance and add formatting to the notes on inspections. This will help highlight important information and make long blocks of text more readable. Bold, italic, underline, and bullets are available now. We'll be adding color and possibly font size changes in the future. Style options are limited to those that can be printed on PDF inspection reports.
- Current Date/time insert button on inspection HTML Editor - As part of our new HTML editor, you'll be able to insert the current date and time and current GPS using the new bottons available once you open the "Enter Observation" or "Corrective Action Notes" field.
- GPS insert button on inspection HTML Editor
- Custom matrix column widths on the Inspection (not PDF) - To help save space and make matrices more user friendly for the inspectors, you can set different column widths when you create the matrix in Checklist/Checkpoint Setup. Select the "Options" link on each row of your Dynamic Matrix and set one of 5 available widths. Currently, this feature is only available for formatting the inspection screen. The PDF output will still have the preset column widths.
- Add Prefilled Rows to your Dynamic Matrices - Whether you're a safety manager creating reusable JHAs, a quality manager creating a daily report with prefilled rows, or anyone with a need for a form-style inserted in your inspection checklists, you'll love this new feature. You'll setup the Prefilled Matrices using the Dynamic Matrix checkpoint type in Setup > Checklist Setup Process > Checkpoints. Add your columns and using the "+" on the far right of the screen as usual; give them a label and Save. Then, click the "Prefill" link under the "Options" column and click the "Add Prefilled Row" as many times as needed. Fill in your rows, Save and your "Form" will appear on the checklist inspection screen.
- 5 Customizable Key Metrics for Data Collection - Similar to our existing Risk Factor (R), you can now add and customize up to 5 key metrics for data collection for deficiencies. When an inspector clicks on the Open or FIXED/QC checkbox, the key metrics fields appear to the right of the "Due Date" field. Your default value will be displayed, but can be changed by the inspector. These data values are setup in Customization > Common Checklist Items > "Key Metrics". However, you can change them for specific checkpoints in Setup > Checklist Setup Process > Checkpoints (after selecting a checklist to edit). Common examples might be Cost, #Days Delay, OSHA Recordable Injury or Illness. You can add up to 5 of any type you want. The Key Metric data values can be specific to one Category or All Categories.
- Key Metric Data Query - Data queries Q901 and Q1025 both include your key metric data. If you have fewer than 5 custom key metrics, the additional query columns will include placeholders with the term "KeyMetric" as the column header.
- Dashboard Landing Page ("View All Dashboards" menu option) - There's a new Dashboard Landing Page to organize all of the available dashboard options for you to select. The dashboards are organized by categories that can be filtered. Choose your Favorites by clicking the star in the dashboard box and these dashboards will be added to the top menu for easy selection.
- 6 New 3 Panel Dashboards - This release brings 6 new 3 panel dashboards. Several of these dashboards were requested by customers who need the data for their monthly reports to upper management. If you have a similar request, please let us know. We plan to continue to expand our list of dashboards to help our users show upper management what a great job they are doing and how FTQ360 is helping. Please call and request a demo if you'd like to learn more about these or any of our existing dashboards. Below are the 5 new dashboards.
USER SETUP/ACCT. MANAGEMENT
- Customize Home Pages for Different Users - Not every user is an Inspector who wants his or her home screen to be the Enter New Inspection screen. That's why we're letting you set the home screen for each user based on his or her Inspector Type that you assigned on the User Setup screen. Restricted users and users with no Inspect permission have their own home page setting, so please also consider these if you choose to customize the home pages of your users. Go to: Setup > Administration > Account Management and select "Home Pages" from the left-hand Process Menu. Once there, you can make your home page selections. Inspector Types are Preferences, so if you'd like to change or re-purpose some that we have preset, Go to: Setup > Customization > Customization Preferences and search for "Inspector Type". Edit the types as desired. Then check that your users have the appropriate Inspector Type. Go to: Setup > User Setup Process and review the column titled, "Insp. type". Refresh the screen if you don't see the changes made in Customization Preferences.
- More Free Users - We've expanded what are considered "Free" users to include all users that do not have "Inspect" or "Self Insp. Only" permissions. You can see your paid and free user counts on the Manage Subscriptions page. Go to Setup > Administration > Account Management and select "Manage Subscriptions". The User info is at the top of the screen. The example below shows "2" paid users, one with "Inspect" permissions checked and another with "Self Insp. Only" permissions checked.
- ON/OFF New Inspector/User Setting - If you are like most of our advanced users, you have your projects setup just the way you want them and don't want your Project Inspectors to automatically change when you add a new user to your User Setup screen. You can now change your Preference setting to turn off this automatic activation of Inspectors. Go to Setup > Customization Preferences. Add the search term "user" to the search box on the top right of the screen. You'll see a Preference like this: 0 - auto-all Users/Project Inspectors activation is OFF, 1 - auto-all Users/Project Inspectors activation is ON. The default setting is "1", which is ON. So, change your preference to "0". With this preference set to OFF, you will then need to manually activate new Project Inspectors if you want them to be able to see and have access to a project. Logout and log back in for the new preference to be in effect (click the black profile icon on the very top right of your FTQ360 screen and choose "Logout")
- Change to the restricted user view on "View Recent Inspections" screen. Restricted users will no longer see inspections for which they are not either the Inspector or the Primary Responsible Party. Up until now, the View Recent Inspections screen also included inspections for which the restricted user was a responsible party for an open item. That will no longer be the case.
- Limit bulk file and file size uploads - to help prevent application crashes when uploading large files or large quantities of files and images, we've set a limit to no more than 10 files/images at one time with a 50 mb file size limit. If you do exceed these limits, you will see a message that says, "Up to 10 files can be uploaded at one time. Each file may be up to 50 MB. Please try again".
- 900 Series query reports - The Excel download for all of the 900 series reports is back in the form of Data Query reports. You can activate or deactivate Data Queries that are available to run in your Reports > Run Reports Online area. Go to: Reports > Activate Reports > select "Data Queries" on the left and check or uncheck the "Active" box.
Below is a listing of standard reports and their Excel formatted companion Data Query report.
- Q900 = FTQ-900 OL-Inspection Data Table
- Q901 = FTQ-901 OL-Checkpoint Data Dump (last 31 days)
- Q902 = FTQ-902 Ol-Inspection Grid
- Q903 = MP-903 Deficiency History
- Q904 = FTQ-904 OL-ITP Progress Listing
- Q1025 - All checkpoints (expanded, up to 10,000 rows) with a full range of filters - Query 1025 uses your Customization Preferences for column headers and is great as an export to bring your FTQ360 data into 3rd party report and dashboard writers. Checkpoint data includes Reason Codes, Corrective Action Codes, and Key Metrics and will be updated as new checkpoint fields are added to FTQ360.
- Q1027 - Inspection Pictures and Attachments Listing - This query is similar to Q1022 but with additional columns of data and filtering options.
- Improvement to Mandatory Checkbox feature - In addition to existing functionality, users will now get a message when clicking the home icon (logo) & main menu to navigate away from the inspection. Clicking the "Add New Inspection" or "View All Inspections" link at the bottom of the inspection, and clicking a link within the user’s notification menu will also result in a warning dialog pop up.
- Categories have been added to the ITP Progress screen - The categories selected when you setup the checklists used on your ITPs will now display on the ITP Progress screen the same as they display on the inspection selection screen in Plan mode. This will provide a more consistent view for your inspectors and managers, and will also provide another option for filtering using the universal search at the top right of the ITP Progress screen.
- Image parameters unification - To avoid double compression and achieve the same compression regardless of the device sending the image to the server (e.g. iOS, Android and Web application images), we have restructured the current parameter-set and made the setting available in Customization Preferences. To change settings, Go to: Setup > Customization > Customization Preference and search for "image". Below is a screenshot of the default settings that you can change.
- Improved navigation for new matrices on inspections - Desktop and PC user can navigate to the next cell by pressing the Tab key. Tabbing in the last column begins a new row. Navigation in the opposite direction can be achieved by pressing Shift + Tab. The Return/Enter key adds a new line to the cell. On mobile devices with no Tab key, user can navigate to the next cell by pressing the Return/Enter key.
- Deficiency Dashboards (bottom grid) no longer has "FTQ" as an option - Changing the status of a deficiency from Open or QC/Fixed to FTQ must be done on the inspection where there is a warning before continuing.
- Dashboard chart scrolling - Replaces paging for large lists
MENU AND OTHER CHANGES
- No Caret displayed on Auto-options
- View All Dashboards Menu Addition
- Home Pages Menu Addition
- Key Metrics Menu Addition
What's Coming ...
- Data Security : Project Permissions, Simplified sharing
- Checkpoint features: Edit reference pic, and weather API insert
- Specialty Dashboards: Key Metrics, Reason codes, Customer suggestion (TBD)
- Integration: API/Customer access to FTQ data for custom reporting
- General: Reassign equipment between projects, Tweaks on recently released features
- Updates to the Android app