For those companies that want a little more control and information about the checklist version being used on inspections, we've added a "Checklist Details" area to the Checklist Form Setup Process section. In addition to four standard fields (Version, Author, Effective Date & Approved By), there are also five User-defined fields. Input into all fields is optional; However, when a field is populated, the information will appear on the PDF Inspection Report (401ax format). It will be located under the checklist name (before Project Details if added) on the top right-hand side of the PDF report.
1. Go to: Setup > Checklist Setup Process on the top menu bar.
2. Select the checklist you want to edit by clicking the circle at the beginning of the row.
3. Click "Checklist Details" from the Process Menu on the left hand side of the screen.
4. The Checklist Details screen allows you to enter Version, Author, Effective Date & Approved By data, along with five user-defined fields. All fields are optional.
- A. Version: Enter the version number, such as "1" for the first version.
- B. Author: Enter the person's name who created the checklist.
- C. Effective Date: Enter the date the checklist was released to be used.
- D. Approved By: Enter the manager's name who approved the checklist to be released.
- E. User Fields 1 - 5: These fields allow you to enter additional data not included in the standard fields.
5. Click "SAVE" to save the details.