FTQ360 makes Excel-like formula calculations that can be used on any checklist template. The calculation can return a text, numeric, or true/false output and place it in the cell in the matrix. The formula calculations are made in real-time on the inspection screen.
This gives you the ability to:
- Perform complex engineering and measurement calculations that previously required external spreadsheets. Calculations are also useful for summarizing row data on daily time reports.
- Add logical operators and conditioning to your matrices.
Matrix cell calculations can use values in the inspection header, standard checkpoints, and other columns in the same row of the matrix. It cannot reference other rows in the matrix. when matrix column uses the formula feature, manual entry into the column is disabled.
This is an an advanced feature and you will need to contact FTQ360 support to enable it for your account.
1. Go to Setup>Checklist Form Setup Process, Select the checklist, click "Checkpoint" from the Process Menu on the left-hand side of the screen.
2. For any matrix checkpoint, click the "Behavior" from the Edit panel on the right hand side of the screen.
3. A "Visibility Formula" window will open where you can set up the formula.
Formulas features and how to use them are described here: Formulas Tables.
4. After you enter the custom formula in the box, you have an option to check the validity of it. Click on the "Check" button located on the bottom right of the box.
5. Click Apply, then Save on the checkpoint.