*We support iOS devices running the latest iOS version. Please be aware that some older devices that don't have the capability to update to the latest iOS version may experience issues.*
You can select a previously started inspection on the server, download it to your device, and work on it in offline mode.
To work on existing inspections offline, you must first choose it and download to your device. To do this, follow the steps below:
1. Click on the green “Online Status Bar” in the upper-right hand corner of the screen
2. Select “Sync Control Panel” from the drop-down menu.
3. From the drop-down menu at the top of the screen, select "Ready to Save to Device" to bring-up past inspections on the servers.
4. From the new drop-down menu, select the "Project" to filter the list.
5. Find and select the inspection by clicking the box at the beginning of the row.
6. Click on the "Save to Device" button to download the inspection.
When you are on jobsite and ready to begin the inspection:
7. Click on the green “Online Status Bar” in the upper-right hand corner of the screen and select “Offline” from the drop-down menu.
8. Conduct the inspection as you normally would
9. Save the inspection as normal. It will save locally to your device.
Once you have Internet connection again, the inspection(s) are automatically uploaded to the server.
10. Click on the red “Online Status Bar” in the upper-right hand corner of the screen and select “Online” from the drop-down menu. You should also see the number of inspections “ready for upload.”
11. Once online, the inspection will automatically sync to the server. When it's complete, the "Waiting to Sync" status will drop to 0.