- FTQ: Indicates first time quality, meaning no corrections required
- QC: Indicates corrections were necessary and are now CLOSED
- OPN: Indicates there are OPEN corrections
- NA: Indicates not applicable
Track open Correction/Punch Items right on the checklist
Check the OPN (OPEN) checkbox when you have open items that need track items that are open for corrections.
Use Checklist Open Items (without external Correction Item) when:
- All of your correction/punch items are for one contractor
- You want several correction/punch items on one list
Please sign in to leave a comment.