The ITP Plan Completion Dashboard shows the status of inspection plans in each project.
- NOTE! The dashboard filters are "sticky," meaning it will remember the filters you selected the next time you return to the screen. "Sticky" filters are cleared and defaults reset when you close the browser or logout of FTQ360.
1. Go to: Inspection > ITP Plan Completion Dashboard.
2. Dashboard Overview
Color Codes on the dashboard:
- Red = Overdue
- Orange = Upcoming (due within 7 days)
- Green = Future (due after 7 days)
- Blue = Completed
A. Project: This list ranks projects with attached inspections plans and by the number of plan items each. Hover over the project name for an info pop-up that breaks down the number of plan items in each status. Click on a project name to filter the dashboard data to the selected project.
B. Status: This bar graph organizes the overall or filtered plan items into groups, including overdue, coming up, and completed. Click on a bar to filter the dashboard data by the selected group.
C. Due Dates: This bar graph organizes the plan items by quarter. Hover over each bar for an info pop-up that breaks down the number of plan items by status. Click a bar to drill down into a week-by-week analysis of the selected quarter.
D. Category Types: Drop down menu allows you filter data by Quality ITP Plans, Safety ITP Plans, or both.
E. Manage Panels: This tool allows you to customize what panels appear on the dashboard and their placement. You can turn on and off each panel here.
F. Checklist Category: This section ranks each checklist category by number of plan items.
G. Checklist: This section lists each checklist associated with an inspection plan and ranks them by the number of plan items using it.
H. Responsible Party: This section lists the Responsible Parties (subcontractors) assigned to an inspection plan and the number of plan items each. Names can be sorted using the "AZ" icon in the upper right hand corner.
I. Inspector Type: Displays Inspector Types associated with the Plan..
3. Dashboard Data Downloads: You can download the data displayed on your dashboard screen.
Click the small download icon on the top right-hand side of each chart area and a CSV file of the underlying data is downloaded. This makes it easy to copy the data and use it in other spreadsheets, reports and management dashboard software.
4. Dashboard Filters: Dashboard filters make it easy to provide different combinations of data.
- Apply Dashboard Filters: Click a data source (Project, Status, Checklist, etc.) to recalculate the dashboard data to display just the information pertaining to that source. You can choose multiple sources to keep mining deeper into the data (Project Name + Status + Checklist.) For example, if you want to see all past due plan items for a specific project, click the project then click the red overdue status bar.
- Remove Dashboard Filters: You can remove a dashboard filter by clicking the red “X” beside the filter icon in the upper right hand corner of the data box.
Please sign in to leave a comment.