The ITP Planned Inspections Dashboard shows the status of inspections in ITP Plans.
- NEW! The dashboard filters are "sticky," meaning it will remember the filters you selected the next time you return to the screen. "Sticky" filters are cleared and defaults reset when you close the browser or logout of FTQ360.
1. Go to: Inspection > ITP Planned Inspections Dashboard.
2. Dashboard Overview
Color Codes on the dashboard:
- Red = Past Due
- Orange = Due within 7 days
- Green = Due in 8 or more days
- Blue = Ready For Review
A. Project: Hover over the graph to display a pop-up note that details the the number of Plan Items. The total number of Plan Items is displayed on the far right edge of the Project's line graph. Projects can be sorted using the "AZ" icon in the upper right hand corner.
B. Status: Hover over the bar graph for a pop-up that displays the overall number of items that are overdue, coming up in the next 7 days, and are Ready for Review.
C. Due Date: Hover over the bar graph for a pop-up that displays the number of items that are overdue, coming due in the next 7 days, coming due in 8 or more days, and incomplete.
D. Checklist Category: This section shows you which checklist categories have the most past due and incomplete items.
E. Checklist: This section shows you which checklists have the most past due and incomplete items.
F. Equipment: This section shows you what equipment has the most past due and incomplete items.
G. Responsible Party: Hover over the graph to display a pop-up note that details the number of Over Due and Coming up in the Next 7 Days for each Resp. Party. The number of Plan Items is displayed on the far right edge of the Responsible Party's line graph. Names can be sorted using the "AZ" icon in the upper right hand corner.
H. Inspectors: Hover over the graph to display a pop-up note that details the number of Plan Items. The total number of Open Items is displayed on the far right edge of the Inspector's line graph. Inspectors can be sorted using the "AZ" icon in the upper right hand corner.
3. Click on a section header, such as Project, Responsible Party or Inspectors, to filter data.
When you click a Project, the phase and location graphs become visible, and can be selected as a filter. This is very useful for seeing open items for a specific location.
4. Expand: Select "Expand to see more" (See image above) when a longer list is available
5. Reset Data: To reset the dashboard to the default selection, click the "X" in the upper right-hand corner of the section box.
6. Dashboard Data Downloads: You can download the data displayed on your dashboard screen.
Click the small download icon on the top right-hand side of each chart area and a CSV file of the underlying data is downloaded. This makes it easy to copy the data and use it in other spreadsheets, reports and management dashboard software.
7. Dashboard Filters: Dashboard filters make it easy to provide different combinations of data.
- Apply Dashboard Filters: Click a data source (Project, Phase, Inspector, Responsible Party, etc.) to recalculate the dashboard data to display just the information pertaining to that source. You can choose multiple sources to keep mining deeper into the data (Project Name + Phase + Responsible Party.) For example, if you want to only see information pertaining to a single inspector, click the inspector’s name to filter the dashboard by that inspector. If you want to see that inspector’s activity in a specific project, click the inspector’s name then click the project name.
- Remove Dashboard Filters: You can remove dashboard filter by clicking the red “X” beside the filter icon in the upper right hand corner of the data box.
8. Dashboard Detail Options include:
AA. Grid View or Calendar View: Use the drop down box to change how the data displays.
BB. Change Date Range for Dashboard Detail: Use the drop down box to refine the date range selection.
CC. Search: Type keywords into the search field to find a specific item, inspection, date, etc.
DD. Column Headers: Click the column header to sort the column.
EE. Selection Box: Click on the selection box to change the Due Date, Status, R4R, Responsible Party, or Risk Factor for one of multiple inspections.
FF. Go to Inspection: Click the blue link on the first column of the detail section to go directly to the original item.
GG. Load More: Select "Load More" at the very bottom of the screen to show more data.
9. Update Individual Status, Responsible Party or Due Date.
Click on the individual Status (ex. OPN to QC), Responsible Party or Due Date that you'd like to change. A drop-down or calendar picker will appear. Choose your selection. There is not "save" warning or undo. So you will have to redo your selection if you make a mistake.
10. Multi-select/ Mass Change Status, Responsible Party or Due Date.
Click one of the selection boxes that appears at the beginning of a row in an area where you want to make multiple updates. A yellow/gold bar will appear. Next, click the "select all" selection box in the yellow/gold bar. This will select all checkboxes in the area where you've made your initial selection. then click "Status," Responsible Party," or "Due Date" in the yellow header field. Select the change you'd like and the system will change all pre-selected rows in the area.