1. Go to: Setup > Administration > Account Management.
This will open the Setup | Account Details page. The fields in the "Value" column can be edited.
2. Company Name: The name in this field appears as the Company Name throughout the FTQ360 software and reports.
3. The company's FTQ360 main email address: This is the "reply to" email address on FTQ360 emails.
- The company’s main FTQ360 email address will receive scheduled company-wide reports.
- It will also receive replies from scheduled emails and undelivered email reports.
4. Logo: Click on the camera icon to upload a company logo. Your logo appears on FTQ360 screens and reports.
- The Maximum graphic size is 395px x 180px.
- Upload a high quality logo and it will be resized to fit.
5. BCC Email Address: FTQ360 admins can now see emails that were emailed as expected and verify the email addresses they were sent to. You will have blind copy of every report emailed by FTQ360 including emails sent from the inspection screen, online reports run manually, and automated reports sent on a schedule.
- Separate multiple emails with a semicolon ( ; ).
6. Public Media Files: Check the box to allow attached media files (images and videos) to be accessible for non-FTQ360 users that have the attachment URL.
7. Public Document Files: Check the box to allow attached documents (PDFs, Office documents, and non-media files) to be accessible for non-FTQ360 users that have the attachment URL.
8. Enable GPS Picture Marking: If enabled, pictures taken from devices with GPS support will be marked with the current location.
9. Enable Picture Date and Time Stamping: If enabled, pictures taken will be marked with the the date and time that the picture was taken.
10. Set the date format: Select the date format for your account from the dropdown menu.
11. Set the time format: Select the time format for your account from the dropdown menu.
12. Click "Save" to save your changes.