1. Go to: Setup > Administration > Account Management.
This will open the Setup | Account Details page. The fields in the "Value" column can be edited.
2. Company Name: The name in this field appears as the Company Name throughout the FTQ360 software and reports.
3. The company's FTQ360 main email address: This is the "reply to" email address on FTQ360 emails.
- The company’s main FTQ360 email address will receive scheduled company-wide reports.
- It will also receive replies from scheduled emails and undelivered email reports.
4. Logo: Click on the camera icon to upload a company logo. Your logo appears on FTQ360 screens and reports.
- The Maximum graphic size is 395px x 180px.
- Upload a high quality logo and it will be resized to fit.
5. BCC Email Address: Enter an email address that should be "Blind Carbon Copied" on auto-reports. This gives you the ability to establish a repository for archiving automated FTQ360 reports and communications for backup purposes..
- Separate multiple emails with a semicolon ( ; ).
6. Public Media Files: Check the box to allow attached media files (images and videos) to be accessible for non-FTQ360 users that have the attachment URL.
7. Public Document Files: Check the box to allow attached documents (PDFs, Office documents, and non-media files) to be accessible for non-FTQ360 users that have the attachment URL.
8. Enable GPS Picture Marking: If enabled, pictures taken from devices with GPS support will be marked with the current location.
9. Enable Picture Date and Time Stamping: If enabled, pictures taken will be marked with the the date and time that the picture was taken.
10. Click "Save" to save your changes.