Add a new Responsible Party/Subcontractor
1. Go to: SETUP > Responsible Party Setup Process on the menu bar.
2. Click “+Add” to add a new Responsible Party.
3. To Edit existing Responsible Party information, hover over the field and edit as needed.
4. Description: Type the company name of the Subcontractor/Responsible Party in the “Description" field. Responsible Parties can also be companies or individuals, but in most cases, you'll want to track the performance of a company instead of a single individual.
- This is a required field. You can press save now. Steps 5-10 are optional.
5. Reports: Select the "Reports" checkbox if you'd like Responsible Party reports sent to the email addresses associated with this RP.
6. E-Mail: Add an email address or addresses. These email addresses will pre-populate on the Immediate Notification inspection email form when emailing inspection reports from the inspection entry screen. Separate multiple emails with a semi-colon ";".
7. Is Partner denotes whether or not this Responsible Party is a "sharing" partner with another FTQ360 account. Partner Status cannot be changed on this screen.
- If marked "Yes" it means the Responsible Party is sharing information with another FTQ360 account in real time, as if the sharing partner was logging into the other Partner's account.
- For example, a subcontractor can be a sharing partner with a home builder.
8. Attach: To add an "Attachment," click the paperclip to open the drop-down list. You can select "File," "Link," or "Note," depending on what you want to attach.
- "File" will allow you to upload a document from your computer.
- "Link" will allow you to post a URL to a webpage.
- "Note" will allow open a dialog box where you can type a message.
Open Responsible Party Attachments: A Responsible Party with Attachments has a toggle icon on the left-hand side of the Responsible Party row. Click the icon to toggle it down and you'll see the attachments.
Delete Responsible Party Attachments: Delete the attachment by clicking the light gray trashcan icon to the far right of the attachment.
Responsible Party References: Attachments you add to Responsible Parties are displayed as "Responsible Party References" on the Inspection entry screen. They will be located at the bottom of the blue header area. Use the click the toggle icon to the downward position to view and open the attachments.
9. Active: The Responsible Party will automatically be checked as "Active." If you don't want to make it active yet, click the checkbox to remove the check mark.
10. Delete: You can delete the Responsible Party by clicking the red "trashcan icon."
- If there is no trashcan icon available, it means the Responsible Party has been associated with an inspection and thus the Responsible Party cannot be deleted. You can de-activate the responsible party or delete the inspection(s) and then the RP if you want to stop the responsible party from being visible to inspectors
- Users can delete setup records (such as Projects, Phases, Responsible Parties, and Users) that will never be used for future inspections without affecting the use of the setup records related to past inspections. These records will be hidden from view in the client's account, rather than permanently deleted from the database.
11. Click the "Save" button towards the bottom of the screen to save your new Responsible Party.
12. Sticky Filters on Setup Screens - When you return to one of the setup screens, FTQ360 will remember where you were and return you to that screen. For example, if you were in the Permissions area the last time you went to User Setup, then FTQ360 will take you back to that screen the next time you select User Setup Process on the Setup menu.
- To Clear filters - Close your browser tab.
- The following selections persist until cleared by the User or browser tab is closed:
- The page that you were on
- Button/Mode Filters- "All" selection (All, Active Only, Inactive Only)
- Universal Search box characters
- Sort order of grid columns
- Number of items to display per page (e.g. 5/10/20)
Advanced Setup Options
The following Setup Options are available under the "Advanced View." Not all users can view or access these options. Please contact Customer Support for assistance. Click on the action title for more information.