You can now schedule Favorite Reports to run and email automatically on a schedule. Click here for more information.
1. Go to: Reports > Run Reports Online
2. Select your report from "Favorite Report" or "Report" from the Process Menu.
- A. Favorite Reports: These are Reports you have preset with specific filters and dates
- B. Reports: This is a list of all activated reports in your account. You can activate more if you don't see what you need, go to "Reports > Activate Reports"
- C. Code: column shows you the Report number or unique Report Identifier. This number (without the FTQ) is typically displayed in the header of your PDF report.
- D. Report: column shows you the report title and provides some searchable text.
- E. Description: column gives you the basic information provided on the report.
3. Filter Your Report: Once you select your Report, the filters will become available on the left-hand menu. No need to run through each filter option. Select only the filters you wish to use and move down the list. Report Filters may include:
- Resp. Parties
- Insp. Statuses
- Inspector Types - New
- Affiliation - New
- Inspectors - New
- Checklist Types
4. Split the Report (generate a separate file for each inspection: When project closeout or clients require one pdf file per inspection, now you have the option of running them all at once and choose “Spilt the report”. FTQ360 will out put them all as individual pdf reports and put them all into a zip file. This is an advanced enterprise feature activated on request.
5. Save as a Favorite: If you want to save the filters you've chosen, you can save this report as a "Favorite" and give it a unique name in the field on the right. This will add the saved report as a Favorite.
6. Click Run Report: Select the "Run Report" option on the left-hand menu to skip ahead and Review and Run Your Report.
- This page displays the report settings you've made. To edit your selections, return to the corresponding title on the Process Menu.
- Check the box for "Save as a favorite" to keep these report settings to use again in the future.
When all looks right, select the blue "Run Report" button to run your report.
Once you select a report to run, you'll be taken to Report Processing (Report History). From this page you can see all past reports you've run and should see the current report "queued."
You don't need to stay on this page. Your report will be emailed to you when it's ready.
When the report is finished processing, the bell notification in the upper right-hand corner of the screen will alert you that the report is ready to download. Click this notification to return to the Report Processing page.
Or, open the email notification in your inbox. Depending on the file size, you'll receive a pdf attachment or a link to the Report Processing (Report History) page where you can download it.
Open the Report
Scroll down the report to run through the pages.
- The page number / total number of pages is displayed in the box at the bottom of the screen.
- To zoom in and out, click the "+" and "-" symbols in the box at the bottom of the screen.
Download: Click the "Download" button in the upper right hand side of the screen to download your report to a PDF. In Chrome, the downloaded report will be on the bottom left of your screen. Click on the download to open and save it to your computer.
Export to Excel: Click the "Export to Excel" button in the upper right hand side of the screen to download your report to an Excel file. In Chrome, the downloaded report will be on the bottom left of your screen. Click on the download to open and save it to your computer.
No Data to Display: If the selections can't produce information for the report (i.e., there were no inspections conducted during that time frame), you'll see the message "No Data to Display." You'll need to refine your selections, such as date range, project(s), etc.