These instructions go over how you can run and print inspection, deficiency, performance, and ITP reports, as well as data queries. Need help finding the right report to run? Check out the Reports Overview for report names and numbers, description, and a sample graphic.
1. Go to: Reports > Run Reports Online
2. Use the Grouping sort menu, the Show filter menu, or the Key Word Search Field to find the report you are looking for.
3. Select the Report you'd like to run
- A. Report Selection: Click the circle for the report you want to select.
- B. Group Sorting: This dropdown allows you to sort the Report Type: Standard Reports, Favorite Reports, and Data Queries
- C. Show Filter: This dropdown menu allows you to filter the reports displayed on the screen by Standard Reports, Favorite Reports, Data Queries, or All.
- D. Search Field: Type key words into the search field to filter the list of reports by that entry
4. Filter Your Report: Once you select the report you'd like to run, a list of filters will appear on the right hand side of the screen. Click the blue hyperlink to choose that filter.
4. Click the blue Run Report button to send the report to the Queue: When you click the Run Report button, the report will be added to the queue to run. Once it finishes, the system will email it to you. Or, you can print the report from the Reports>Report History screen.
5. Save as a Favorite: If If you want to save these filters as a Favorite Report, click the toggle to turn "Don't Save as a Favorite" to "Save as a Favorite." This will allow you to type a custom name for your Favorite Report and click the "Save Favorite Report & Run" button to send to the report queue.
- E. Save as Favorite Button: Toggle the button from "Don't save as Favorite" to "Save as Favorite" to save the report filters to use again in the future.
- F. Favorite Report Custom Name: Give your report saved with pre-set filters a name that you'll be able to easily identify the next time you need to run it.