Go to: Reports > Run Reports Online
Favorite Reports: These are Reports you have preset with specific filters and dates
Report: This is List of all activated reports in your account. You can activate more if you don't see what you need. Go to "Reports > Activate Reports" and select the "Online Reports" you'd like.
Find and Select Your Report (not on Favorite Report List)
Search by Report Type: Use the dark blue search box on the top right to search for specific reports. Report types include:
- Deficiency (Details and Count)
- Ready for Review(R4R)
- ITP Status
Select Your report by clicking the circle at the front of the row.
- "Code" column shows you the Report number or unique Report Identifier. This number (without the FTQ) is typically displayed in the header of your PDF report.
- "Report" column shows you the report title and provides some searchable text.
- "Description" column gives you the basic information provided on the report.
Filter Your Report: Once you select your Report, the available filters will have a blue circle on the left-hand menu. No need to run through each filter option. Select only the filters you wish to use and move down the list. Report Filters may include:
- Resp. Parties
- Insp. Statuses
- Inspector Types
- Checklist Types
Run Report: Select the "Run Report" option on the left-hand menu to skip ahead and Review and Run Your Report.
- This page displays the report settings you've made. To edit your selections, return to the corresponding title on the Process Menu.
- Check the box for "Save as a favorite" to keep these report settings to use again in the future.
When all looks right, select the blue "Run Report" button to run your report.
After processing, the report will display on the screen.
Scroll down the report to run through the pages.
- The page number / total number of pages is displayed in the box at the bottom of the screen.
- To zoom in and out, click the "+" and "-" symbols in the box at the bottom of the screen.
Download: Click the "Download" button in the upper right hand side of the screen to download your report to a PDF. In Chrome, the downloaded report will be on the bottom left of your screen. Click on the download to open and save it to your computer.
Export to Excel: Click the "Export to Excel" button in the upper right hand side of the screen to download your report to an Excel file. In Chrome, the downloaded report will be on the bottom left of your screen. Click on the download to open and save it to your computer.
No Data to Display: If the selections can't produce information for the report (i.e., there were no inspections conducted during that time frame), you'll see the message "No Data to Display." You'll need to refine your selections, such as date range, project(s), etc.