The FTQ360 home page defaults to the Enter New Inspection screen. However, you can set the home screen for each user based on his or her Inspector Type. (The Inspector Type is assigned on the User Setup screen.) Restricted users and users with no Inspect permission have their own home page setting, so please also consider these if you choose to customize the home pages of your users.
1. Go to Setup > Administration > Account Management
2. Select "Home Pages" from the Process Menu.
3. Find the user's Inspector Type.
4. Click the drop down and select the Screen Title to set that Inspector Type's Home Page.
- Inspector Type: Each user has an assigned "Inspector Type." For more information, click here.
- Home Page: This is Landing Page set for the User Type. The drop down lists the titles of pages that can be selected.