FTQ360 is introducing custom triggered alerts. This new feature will allow you to set-up automatic notifications to be emailed when something you've specified on the inspection is clicked, completed, or confirmed.
Currently, this feature is available only for the Ready for Review feature, in which the inspector can be emailed each time the R4R button is clicked. However, let us know if you have a need for a custom alert for a workflow based on FTQ360 events?
- This is a custom feature included with accounts with Enhanced Plus support. Please contact FTQ360 customer support for details.
1. Go to Setup>Administration>Account Management.
2. Select "Triggers" from the Process Menu on the left hand side of the screen.
3. Click the +Add button to create your first trigger.
4. Trigger: Select the trigger from the drop-down menu.
- Ready For Review (R4R) is currently the only option, but other trigger options are coming soon. If there's a trigger you'd like to see for your FTQ360 workflow, let us know.
5. Name: Enter a title for this trigger in the text field.
6. Schedule: Select the notification frequency from the drop down.
7. Loop Type: Select who is "in the loop" from the drop down.
- Company: Sends the notification to the email addresses in the Company Details screen.
- Responsible Party: Sends the notification to the email addresses in the Responsible Party Setup Screen.
- Project: Sends the notification to the email addresses in the Project Setup Screen.
8. Loop: Ignore at this time.
9. Active box: Uncheck this box if you don't want this trigger to be active yet.
10. Click the Save button.