This article will walk you through the steps to setting up a new user and editing a user's permissions.
Add a New User
1. Go to Setup>Administration>User Setup Process
2. Click the blue "Add New" button
3. Enter the new user's information in the Add User pop-up window
- User Name: Recommended to use email address for user name.
- Last Name:
- First Name:
- User Email:
4. User defaults to Active, but if you don't want to make the user active yet, click make inactive
5. Log-in Invite defaults to "Don't Invite User" but if you want to go ahead and send the log-invite, click "invite. (Recommended to finish user set up before inviting the user to login)
6. Click Create User
7. The new User will be selected and you can use the Edit Panel on the right-hand side of the screen to edit the new user's permissions.
Edit a User's Permissions
1. Select the user by clicking the box at the beginning of the row . This will open an Edit Panel on the right hand side of the screen.
2. Use the fields in the Edit Panel to set or change the permissions for the user.
A. Go to Linked Users: Use this button to link multiple FTQ360 accounts so the user can access all accounts with one user login.
B. Ellipsis “More actions”: This icon provide quick access to additional actions.
- Change Password
C. Active: Click to make the user active or inactive
D. Username: This is the username that was created for the user when initially setup
E. Insp. Type: Leave set to Inspector (Gen)
F. Resp. Party Affiliation: This is the company the user works for or the affiliation the user is associated with
G. User Email: This is the email address that was entered for the user when initially setup
H. User Access: This section allows you to set which checklists and projects the user can access
I. Additional Details: Allows you to edit the First and Last Name
J. Reports Email: If reports need to go to an alternate email address for this user, enter the alternate email address here. Otherwise, leave the field empty.
K. Permissions and Roles: Set specific permissions for the user
- Run Reports - Gives the User access to the Reports menu
- Setup Data - Gives the User permission to the Setup (Checklist, Project, Resp. Parties) menu
- Data In/Out - Allows the User to import data into your account
- Data Overwrite/Delete - Allows the User to change inspection dates and delete inspections
- User Management - Allows the User to set up new users and manage user permissions
- Restricted - Restricts the user to only viewing/accessing inspection data assigned to their Affiliation
- Inspected by Me - Restricts user to view only inspections he or she has created
- Self-Inspect Only - Restricts user to only create inspections where he or she is the Responsible Party
- Plan Mode Required - Prevents the User from performing inspections outside the ITP plan or accessing checklists that aren't part of the inspection plan
- Account Management - Gives the User access to Account level settings