The ITP Progress Dashboard shows you the completion percentage of your Inspection & Test Plans (ITPs).
1. Go to: Dashboards > ITP Progress Dashboard.
2. Dashboard Overview
Inspection Activity is broken into date range/time frames and the colored sections of the bars show you the status of the inspections. Status types include: Done, In Progress, In Progress Overdue, Planned Overdue and Planned. The overdue status can either come from plan item due dates or dependencies. When an inspection is done before it's dependency, then the dependent item will be shown as overdue.
Color Codes on the dashboard:
- Green = Done
- Blue = In Process
- Red = Past Due
- Grey = Planned
A. Project Select Drop-down: Use this drop down menu to select the project. The project ITP data will display on the dashboard.
B. Project: This graph shows you the progress of the selected project. (To show all projects, a preference must be set.) The ITP completion percentage is based on the minimum number of inspections planned and number of inspections that count towards meeting this requirement.
C. Phase: This chart will show you the activity performed for each phase.
D. ITP Inspection Activity: This chart will show you the activity performed over the time period.ext.
E. Status: The Status area shows you the status of the minimum number of required inspections, not the status of all inspections done. When more inspections have been done than the minimum required, you can look at the Inspection Activity section for this information.
F. Checklist Category: This chart shows you the ITP activity per checklist category..
G. Checklist: This chart shows you the ITP activity per checklist.
H. Responsible Party: This chart shows you the ITP activity for each Responsible Party.
I. Inspector Type: This chart shows you the ITP activity for each inspector type.
J. Expand: Select "Expand to see more" (See image above) when a longer list is available.
K. Grid View: Select this button to display the inspection data below in a grid view.
L. Calendar View: Select this button to display the inspection data below in a calendar view.
M. Inspections: This chart shows you the ITP activity for the equipment.
G. Responsible Party: This chart shows you the ITP activity for each Responsible Party.
H. Inspector Type: This list at the bottom of the screen displays inspection activity with a link letting you go directly to the inspection.
3. Dashboard Data Downloads: You can download the data displayed on your dashboard screen.
Click the small download icon on the top right-hand side of each chart area and a CSV file of the underlying data is downloaded. This makes it easy to copy the data and use it in other spreadsheets, reports and management dashboard software.
4. Dashboard Filters: Dashboard filters make it easy to provide different combinations of data.
- Apply Dashboard Filters: Click a data source (Project, Phase, Inspector, Responsible Party, etc.) to recalculate the dashboard data to display just the information pertaining to that source. You can choose multiple sources to keep mining deeper into the data (Project Name + Phase + Responsible Party.) For example, if you want to only see information pertaining to a single inspector, click the inspector’s name to filter the dashboard by that inspector. If you want to see that inspector’s activity in a specific project, click the inspector’s name then click the project name.
- Remove Dashboard Filters: You can remove dashboard filter by clicking the red “X” beside the filter icon in the upper right hand corner of the data box. (If the icon isn't displaying correctly, you may need to clear the browser cache.)
- The dashboard filters are "sticky," meaning it will remember the filters you selected the next time you return to the screen. "Sticky" filters are cleared and defaults reset when you close the browser tab or logout of FTQ360. If you go to another page in the same browser tab and then return to a dashboard, your filters will persist.