New project screen
A new project setup screen has a totally new and easy to use design based upon the checklist setup screen. Using it is optional and you can switch back and forth to the legacy project setup screen on the setup menu.
1. Go to Setup>Project Setup Process.
2. Click the blue Add New button.
3. In the dialog box, enter the following information:
- Type the project title
- Type a project code (or use the code that is created by the system)
- Type a division (if applicable)
4. Click the blue "Create Project" button to save. The new project you just created will be selected and highlighted in green.
5. To set the Project Access, click "Project Access" on the left hand side of the screen. Here you can select which Checklists, Responsible Parties, and Inspectors.
- New! You can sort the various columns by clicking the column headers in the Project Access.
Please sign in to leave a comment.