1. Go to: Setup > Customization > Common Checklist Items in the menu bar.
2. Click the “+Add” button to create a new category.
3. "Code" must unique within your Category List. It can include both alpha and numeric characters.
4. "Description" the is the name for your Category
5. "Notes" for informational purposes only. Notes do not display on any other screens.
6. "Active" check or uncheck this box to hide or show/activate or deactivate a Category
7. "Delete" categories that are not in use can be deleted using the red trashcan icon
8. Click "Save" to save your new changes.