A Favorite Report has saved filters, such as project(s) or checklist(s). This saves you from having to make those selections again the next time you want to run this report.
You'll find Favorite Reports in the Process Menu selection on Reports > Run Reports Online.
How to create a Favorite Report
1. Go to Reports > Run Reports Online.
2. Click on the report name you'd like to run.
3. Select the appropriate filters from the Process Menu on the left hand side of the screen.
- Need more info? Check out Run Reports Online.
4. Select "Run Report" on the Process Menu.
5. Click the checkbox to "Save as Favorite" then type a title in the "Name" text field that identifies the purpose of this report (such as the filters used, i.e. project or checklist name) so you can find it later.
6. Click the blue "Run Report" button.
This will run the report and save it under "Favorite Reports" on the Process Menu.
Note: Changing the filters after you save the favorite report can break the link and the Favorite Report won't run correctly the next time you try to use it. You'll need to reset the original filters and re-save the favorite report before you run it again in the future.
Update: You can now set Favorite Reports to run and email automatically on a schedule. Click here for more information.