Follow the steps below to schedule an auto report to compile and email to a designated email address or group of email addresses. There is wide array of reports ranging from inspections, deficiency notifications and performance trends. Reports can be scheduled daily, weekly or monthly.
1. Setup the Email
a. Add the email address to the correct Setup page.
- If scheduling the report to be sent to a Project Manager/Inspector, go to Setup>Project Setup Process and type the email address in the email field.
- If scheduling the report to be sent to a Responsible Party, go to Setup>Responsible Party Setup Process and type the email address in the email field.
- If scheduling the report to be sent to an Office Administrator, go to Setup>Administration>Account Management. Type the email address in the "Automatic reports CC email address" field.
b. Ensure that the box is checked in the Reports column if Project Inspector or Responsible Party. If the box isn't checked, Project Managers/Inspectors and Responsible Parties won't receive the reports.
c. Press the Save button.
2. Schedule the Report
a. Go to Reports>Activate Reports
b. Use the search field to find the report you want to schedule.
c. Note the "Schedule" and "Loop" columns
- Schedule - This column shows you the report compilation and send frequency: Daily, Weekly, or Monthly
- Loop - This column shows you who receives the Report: Project, Resp. Parties or Company
- Project - goes to email addresses listed in Setup>Project Setup Process
- Resp. Parties - goes to the email addresses listed in Setup>Responsible Party Setup Process
- Company - goes to the email addresses listed in Setup>Administration>Account Management
d. Check the box in the "Run on Schedule" column to schedule the report
e. Press Save.