Some of your Favorite Reports and data queries can be set to run on a daily, weekly or monthly schedule.
- Questions about creating a Favorite Report? Check out How to Create a Favorite Report.
** The Favorite Report must be created before you can schedule it to run & email on a schedule **
1. Go to Reports > Activate Reports
2. Select "Favorite Reports & Scheduling" in the Process Menu.
3. This grid will show you which Favorite Reports can be scheduled to run automatically. Find the report you'd like to schedule.
- You can scroll down on this page. There is a drop down filter to display all, active only or inactive only. Or type a keyword into the search field.
4. Favorite Report Name - The title you gave the report when you saved it as a favorite.
5. Report - The standard, original title of the FTQ report or Data Query.
6. Available to Run Online - If the box is checked, this report can be selected in Reports > Run Reports Online.
7. Run On Schedule - Click the checkbox in this column to mark this report to run automatically.
8. Schedule - How often would you like the report to run? You can select Daily, Weekly or Monthly from the drop-down menu.
9. Recipients - Enter the email addresses for the individuals who should receive this automatic report. Separate multiple email addresses with a comma.
10. Delete - You can delete a Favorite Report by clicking the trash can icon.
11. Press the Save button to schedule the report.