1. Go to: Inspection > View Recent Deficiencies (1,000).
- "View Recent Deficiencies (1,000)" shows the last 1,000 deficiencies, and includes both Open and Fixed/QC items.
2. Search bar: the dark blue search box on the top right-hand side of your screen lets you search for specific inspections, notes or text in the Location/Ref# field.
3. "All Projects" button lets you filter the grid by project.
4. ID Inspection Link: Click blue numbered link (ID) in the first column on the left to open an existing inspection, test, audit, or equipment commissioning report. This will take you back to the inspection and let you view, edit and/or continue to work on your existing inspection or communication.
5. Deficiency ID: This column lists the unique ID number assigned to the deficiency by the FTQ360 system.
6. Created:This column lists the date the deficiency was created
7. Fixed:This column lists the date the deficiency was changed to "Fixed/QC." If empty, the item is still open.
8. Status: This column shows an deficiency's current status -- OPN, FIX or QC.
9. R4R: This column identifies which deficiencies are "Ready For Review," meaning the Responsible Party has finished or fixed the noted deficiency and it is now ready for the Inspector to verify and mark the item Fixed/QC. If the field is blank, the item has not been marked R4R.
10. Chklst./Notes: This column displays comments entered for the inspection in the "Overall Inspection Information" Notes Field in the blue header.
11. Chkpt./Notes: This column displays comments entered in the comments field of the checkpoint.
12. Resp. Party/Crew: This column displays the main Responsible Party associated with the deficiency.
13. Proj./Phase/Location/Ref.#: This column displays the Project/Community name for the deficiency.
14. Insp.: This column displays the Inspector who created the deficiency.
15. R: This column identifies the deficiency's Risk Factor, if one has been identified.
16. Last Insp.: This column displays the Inspector who last updated (saved) the deficiency checkpoint, such as marking an item R4R.
17. Column Sort - Click on the column header to sort in ascending or descending order.
18. Paging - Scroll through the pages by clicking the page numbers at the bottom of the page.
19. Items per Page - Increase or decrease the number of items on the page by clicking the drop-down box to the right of the page numbers. Options include 5, 10, 20 and 50.
20. Delete - Select the check box(es) to the left of each row if you'd like to delete inspection