You can find changes made in your Project Setup area by reviewing the new "Activity Log" at the bottom of the Setup Menu. The scope of logging includes the project, the table affected, ID of records changed, user, date and type of change (add, update, and delete).
1. Go to Setup > Activity Log
2. Changes to Project Setup are recorded on this grid.
- A - Date: The date the change was made.
- B - User: Username of individual who made the change.
- C - Entity: Section that was updated (Project, Equipment, Checklist, etc.)
- D - Details: What was updated