You can find changes made in the Setup screens by reviewing the new "Activity Log" at the bottom of the Setup Menu. The scope of logging includes the project, the table affected, ID of records changed, user, date and type of change (add, modified, and delete).
- NEW! The setup activity logs introduced recently have expanded coverage. Rich information logs enable you to track setup activity for users, projects, checklists, responsible parties and preferences. This enhances application security, accountability, and explanations of why something changed.
1. Go to Setup > Activity Log
2. Changes to Project Setup are recorded on this grid.
- A - Date: The date the change was made.
- B - User: Username of individual who made the change.
- C - Entity: Section that was updated (Project, Equipment, Checklist, etc.)
- D - Details: What was updated
3. This includes changes to Projects, Checklists, and Responsible Parties.