Corrective Classifications are codes that allow the inspector to associate a deficiency to an action for correction. Classifications can be actions taken for the identified issue, such as "Accept As Is," or can be part of a continuous improvement plan, such as "Training Required."
The Corrective Action Codes are selected in an Open or Fixed Deficiency on the Inspection Entry screen.
1. Go to Setup>Customization>Common Checklist Items>Correction Classification
2. Click the blue Add button to insert a new Corrective Action Code.
3. In the dialog box, type the classification description in the Name field. This is a required field. If the classification has a specific code or needs to be tied to a specific checklist category, select those items here too.
4. If the details need to be edited later, you can do that by selecting the item and editing the fields in the panel on the righthand side of the screen.
5. Click "Save" to save the new Corrective Action Code(s).
Examples of Corrective Classifications
- Accept As Is
- Plan Red Line
- Process Update
- Product Replacement