You can add and customize up to 5 key metrics (such as a Risk Factor) for data collection for deficiencies. When an inspector clicks on the Open or FIXED/QC checkbox, the key metrics fields will drop down. Your default value will be displayed, but can be changed by the inspector.
1. Go to Customization > Common Checklist Items > Key Metrics.
2. Click the blue "Add +" button to insert a new metric line.
3. #: The Read-only "#" column allow you to identify Key Metric #1, which is the only Key Metric that appears on multiple lists and dashboards -- including the View Recent Deficiencies, All Deficiencies List, Priority Open Item Dashboard and Responsible Party Dashboard. Remember, Key Metrics are customizable, so your Key Metric #1 as well as the other Key Metrics can be different..
4. Code/Abbr.: A code that will identify the Metric. You'll see this code in the corresponding column header on the Checklist Form Setup Process screen.
5. Seq.: The order the metrics will appear on the Open checkpoint.
6. Category: If the metric applies to all Open Issues, keep this field set to "All Category." If it applies to a specific checkpoint category, select from the drop down menu.
7. Description: Type a word or two that describes the metric. (i.e. "# days delay," "Cost," etc.)
8. Notes: If needed, type Setup Notes for reference during Setup
9. Default Value: Type a numeric value that will appear in the metric field for the Open Issue. This can be changed by the inspector conducting the inspection.
10. Active: Check the box to make the metric active. Uncheck the box to make the metric inactive.
11. Press Save.
12. You can add up to 5 Key Metrics.
- Use data queries Q901 and Q1025 to analyze your key metric data. See Data Queries for more information.