You can change the Status (ex. OPN to QC), Responsible Party or Due Date for one or multiple inspections directly from the Dashboard.
Individually Update Status, Responsible Party or Due Date:
Scroll down to the Grid View on the Open Priority Dashboard.
- Click on the individual field for Status, Responsible Party or Due Date that you'd like to change.
- A drop-down or calendar picker will appear. Choose your selection.
- There is not a "save" warning or undo. So you will have to redo your selection if you make a mistake.
- NEW! - Changing the status of a deficiency to "FTQ" can no longer be done on the dashboard. If you must change a deficiency to FTQ, you'll need to open the inspection where there is a warning before continuing.
Multi-select/Mass Change Status, Responsible Party or Due Date:
- Click one of the selection boxes that appear at the beginning of a row in an area where you want to make multiple updates. A yellow/gold bar will appear.
- Click the "select all" selection box in the yellow/gold bar. This will select all checkboxes in the area where you've made your initial selection.
- Click "Status," Responsible Party," or "Due Date" in the yellow header field.
- Select the change you'd like and the system will change all pre-selected rows in the area.