1. Go to SETUP > Project/Community Setup Process.
2. Select the Project/Community by clicking on the radial circle at the beginning of the row.
- Projects/Communities are alphabetized by Description. You can reverse the sort by clicking the “Description” column header.
- You can also use the search field in the upper right hand corner or the drop-down "Filter" to the left. The drop-down allows you to view "All," "Active Only," or "Inactive Only.
3. Select “Project/Community Checklists” in the left-hand Process Menu.
4. Select the Checklists you want to use on this project.
- “Select All” is the default setting. To select specific checklists only, click the “Select All" box to remove the check mark. This will deselect the entire list and you can choose specific Checklists.
5. Click the "Save" button to make the selected checklists available to the Project/Community.
IS A CHECKLIST MISSING FROM THE LIST? To add a Checklist, refer to "Add a New Checklist."
Please sign in to leave a comment.