Use Project Setup screens when giving multiple users/inspectors access to individual projects and/or phases. Use the User Setup screens when giving individual users/inspectors access to multiple projects. For Project Inspector settings, go to Setup > Project Setup Process. Select each Project and then select "Project Inspectors" on the left-hand Process Menu. If you'd like to set Phase Access, select the Project, then the Phase, then "Phase Inspectors" on the left-hand Process Menu.
1. Go to: SETUP > Project Setup Process.
2. Select the Project by clicking on the circle at the beginning of the row.
- Projects/Communities are alphabetized by Description. You can reverse the sort by clicking the “Description” column header.
- You can also use the search field in the upper right hand corner or the drop-down "Filter" to the left. The drop-down allows you to view "All," "Active Only," or "Inactive Only."
3. Select “Project Inspectors” in the left-hand Process Menu.
4. This will bring up a list of Inspectors. Here, you can control which inspectors can view, edit, and create inspections.
- A - View: Check if the user should have access to this project
- B - Edit: Check if the user should be able to edit inspections in this project; including changing FTQ evaluation buttons, adding photos, typing notes, etc.
- C - Create: Check if the user should be able to initiate inspections in this project
5. Click the "Save" button to make the Project/Community available to the selected Inspectors.
IS A USER MISSING FROM THE INSPECTOR LIST? To add an Inspector to the list, refer to the "User Setup Process."