Use Project Setup screens when giving multiple users/inspectors access to individual projects and/or phases. Use the User Setup screens when giving individual users/inspectors access to multiple projects. For Project Inspector settings, go to Setup > Project Setup Process. Select each Project and then select "Project Inspectors" on the left-hand Process Menu. If you'd like to set Phase Access, select the Project, then the Phase, then "Phase Inspectors" on the left-hand Process Menu.
When adding new phases to a project, inspectors inherit permissions they have on other phases. FTQ360 will automatically give inspection permissions to users if they already have inspection permissions on all other project phases. This applies to phases added online or by file import. This simplifies managing inspector project access by allowing project inspectors to inspect on a newly added phase. As always you can give (or remove) inspection permissions on individual phases as you wish.
1. Go to: SETUP > Project Setup Process.
2. Select the Project by clicking on the circle at the beginning of the row.
- Projects/Communities are alphabetized by Description. You can reverse the sort by clicking the “Description” column header.
- You can also use the search field in the upper right hand corner or the drop-down "Filter" to the left. The drop-down allows you to view "All," "Active Only," or "Inactive Only."
3. Select “Project Inspectors” in the left-hand Process Menu.
4. This will bring up a list of Inspectors. Here, you can control which inspectors can view, edit, and create inspections.
- A - View: Check if the user should have access to this project
- B - Edit: Check if the user should be able to edit inspections in this project; including changing FTQ evaluation buttons, adding photos, typing notes, etc.
- C - Create: Check if the user should be able to initiate inspections in this project
5. Click the "Save" button to make the Project/Community available to the selected Inspectors.
IS A USER MISSING FROM THE INSPECTOR LIST? To add an Inspector to the list, refer to the "User Setup Process."
Please sign in to leave a comment.