Project Details are used for adding detailed project information on your inspection reports. This is where you can add addresses, personnel, and dozens of other bits of project information When you enter something on this screen it will be automatically listed on inspection reports for the particular project.
“Project” and “Community” are interchangeable labels for the location where work and inspections are performed. Depending on your industry, you will see one of the two labels displayed in the software.
1. Go to SETUP>Project/Community Setup Process.”
2. Select the "Go To Advanced View" button on the Process Menu.
3. Find the Project/Community you want to edit.
- Projects/Communities are alphabetized by Description. You can reverse the sort by clicking the “Description” column header.
- You can also use the search field in the upper right hand corner or the drop-down "Filter" to the left. The drop-down allows you to view "All," "Active Only," or "Inactive Only."
- To select, click on the radial circle at the beginning of the row.
4. Select “Project/Community Details” in the Process Menu.
5. Scroll down the list to find the Detail you want to edit.
- The "Field Name" dictates what the "Value" (Information in the field) is used for.
- There is a mix of text boxes, drop-down boxes and check boxes for customizing values.
6. Click "Save" to save your changes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.