1. Select the Checklist by clicking the circle at the beginning of the row.
- Checklists are alphabetized by Description. You can reverse sort by clicking the "Description" column header. Scroll down the page to find the Checklist.
- Use the "Search" field in the upper right hand corner to narrow your choices.
- Use the "Filter" drop-down to display "All," "Active Only," or "Inactive Only."
2. Projects - Select "Projects" from the Process Menu to display a list of inspectors.
3. Select All box - Click the "Select All" box. If the box is checked, all Projects will be chosen and will have access to this checklist.
4. Select Specific Projects - Deselect All and you can choose one or multiple Projects to have access to this checklist. Projects that do not the have a checkbox selected will not be able to use this checklist.