1. Click the "Go To Advanced View" button on the Process Menu. The Advanced View will expand the filters on the Process Menu.
2. Select the Checklist by clicking the circle at the beginning of the row.
- Checklists are alphabetized by Description. You can reverse sort by clicking the "Description" column header. Scroll down the page to find the Checklist.
- Use the "Search" field in the upper right hand corner to narrow your choices.
- Use the "Filter" drop-down to display "All," "Active Only," or "Inactive Only."
3. Projects - Select "Projects" from the Process Menu to display a list of inspectors.
4. Select All box - Click the "Select All" box. If the box is checked, all Projects will be chosen and will have access to this checklist.
5. Select Specific Projects - Deselect All and you can choose one or multiple Projects to have access to this checklist. Projects that do not the have a checkbox selected will not be able to use this checklist.