This is an advanced feature.
View Only, (non license) users are “Restricted” users with “Edit Insp.” permissions. They will only be able to see and access their items on dashboards and mark off their items when completed. Restricted users cannot see inspections for which they are not either the Inspector or the Primary Responsible Party on the View Recent Inspections screen. Also see Restricted User with "View Only" Permissions for an overview of the screen.
1. Follow the instructions to “Add a User,” except now you will select additional fields on the Setup | User page.
2. Select the "GO TO ADVANCED VIEW" button on the Process Menu. This will expand the options on the User row.
3. Affiliation - Select the User’s Affiliation from the drop-down menu. Choose the company name from the list of Responsible Party organizations pulled from your “Responsible Party Setup” area.
4. Insp. Type - Set the Inspection Type from the drop-down menu. The Inspection Type correlates to the User’s position title, and will indicate the checklist category.
5. Select the "PERMISSIONS" button on the Process Menu.
6. Inspect - Uncheck the "Inspect" box.
7. Edit Insp. - Check the “Edit Insp” box.
8. Restricted - Check the “Restricted” box if desired. When this box is checked, the user will have restricted access to their “affiliated” company only.
9. Click the "Save" button at the bottom of the screen to save your changes.