When a Responsible Party has an appointed crew or person for a project, that crew or person can be set as the default in the selection process.
1. Go to Setup > Responsible Party Setup Process.
2. Setup the crew or individuals under the Responsible Party.
- Need more info? Check out Add a Crew/Resp. Person to a Responsible Party
3. Click "Project" in the Process Menu.
4. Active - Click the checkbox. A checked box means the project is accessible to the Responsible Party. An unchecked box means the Responsible Party does not have access to it.
5. Project - This is the list of Project. Click the arrow to sort list by A to Z or Z to A.
6. Responsible Person - Click the drop-down menu to select a specific crew or individual as the default for this project. Select "All" if any crew or individual may work in this project.
7. Click the "Save" button at the bottom of the screen.
8. The Crew or Individual will be shown as <responsible party> - <person> on the responsible party selection when starting an inspection. (See image below.) If there are multiple crews or individuals, each one is displayed in the <responsible party> - <person> format. This gives the ability for an inspector to choose a specific crew or individual for the Responsible Party for each job.