you can duplicate a project to create a new project. This provides a consistent QAQC process among similar projects. All of the project phases and all the ITP (inspection and test plans) are duplicated, then they can be updated to the project-specific requirements. Within a project you can use a similar process to duplicate a phase and the related ITP. You would do this when a phase is repeated, for example a set of rough-in MEP inspections is repeated for every floor of a high rise building.
1. Select the project.
2. Click the settings wheel and select Duplicate
3. The selected item will be duplicated with the following exceptions:
- The Project name has a prefix "Duplicate of ".
- The Project code adds a numeric suffix to the original Project code.
- Equipment is not duplicated
- Phases are duplicated, including codes.
- Locations are duplicated, including codes.
- ITPs are duplicated except for the following columns: Equipment, Inspectors, Inspectors Affiliation
- Permissions are set in a manner as if the Project had been just created.
- Only Checklist filters are duplicated.