The pre-filled matrix option allows you to enter data into a cell in the Checklist Setup screen that will appear on the inspection entry screen.
1. Go to Setup>Checklist Form Setup Process.
2. Select the Checklist.
3. Click "Checkpoint" from the Process Menu on the left-hand side of the screen.
4. Click the blue "Add+" button to insert a new checkpoint.
5. Click the Checklist Type and select "Dynamic Matrix" from the drop-down menu.
6. Type a button name in the Text Field.
7. Click "Save."
8. Click the blue "+" icon to add the first header.
9. Type the column header in the Text field.
10. Click the "+" icon to add additional headers.
11. Click "Save."
12. Click "Checklist" from the Process Menu to return to the checklist screen,
13. Click "Prefill" in the Options column.
14. In the pop-up box, click the "Add Prefilled Row" to insert data into the first cell.
15. Type the data for the first cell.
16. Click the "Add Prefilled Row" to insert additional lines.
17. Click "Save."
Watch the instructional video:
Please sign in to leave a comment.