Now headers and other checkpoints can be automatically inserted when a dynamic matrix or dynamic checkpoints become visible. You can set any checkpoint anywhere on the checklist to display the first time a dynamic button is used on an inspection.
1. Select the Checklist in the Checklist Setup Screen and go to the Checkpoints.
2. Create the Header checkpoint.
3. Create the dynamic Matrix checkpoint, including the child checkpoints.
4. Select the Header checkpoint.
5. Select "Behavior" from the right hand side of the screen.
6. Under the Visibility Formula, click the Create button
7. In the Formula Editor, select the Dynamic Matrix Checkpoint
8. Change "Is Visible" to "Has Items."
9. Click apply, and now the header will insert into the inspection checklist template when the inspector click the dynamic matriz.