Import Logs show the date and user who imported data into the FTQ360 system, and the status of the import.
1. Go to: Setup > Administration>Import
2. Click "Logs" in the Process Menu
3. The grid shows the date of the import, the user name and the status of the import.
- You can sort a column by clicking the header title.
A. Date: This column displays the date and time the import occurred.
B. User: This column display the User Name of the individual who imported the data into FTQ360.
- If you are unsure who the User Name is, you can look up the User Name at Setup>Administration>User Setup Process to associate the User Name to a First and Last Name.
C. Message: This column provides details about the line item, such as "Starting import," "Writing (spreadsheet name)," and "Import finished."
Advanced Setup Options
The following Setup Options are available under the "Advanced View." Not all users can view or access these options. Please contact Customer Support for assistance. Click on the action title for more information.