Open Items become "Past Due" in 7 days by default, but the number of days can be changed.
1. Go to Setup>Customization>Customization Preferences
2. Type "Default" in the search field.
3. Find the line item "Default Due Date shift (days) for inspections and open checkpoints."
4. Change the number (it will probably be "7") in the Term field to the desired number of days you want for the Past Due default.
- Default Days are calculated as business days.
- This will change the default for Open Items only. It will not change the Inspection Due Date listed in the blue header.
5. Press "Save."
6. You may need to click the refresh button in the right-hand corner of the footer of the Project selection screen for the change to take effect.
Please sign in to leave a comment.