In some cases, an inspection with corrective actions required (deficiencies) might meet your definition of complete. Now, you can decide to include either all started inspections or only Passed inspections in the progress calculations. This is a preference setting you can choose.
1. Go to Setup>Customization>Customization Preferences
2. Type "ITP" in the search field.
3. Find the line item "All started inspections are used in ITP progress calculation" in the "How term is used" column.
4. Change the number in the Term field to the "1" or "0," depending on the preference.
- 0 - All started inspections are used in ITP progress calculation
- 1 - Only inspections with status "PASS" are used in ITP progress calculation
5. Press "Save."
6. You may need to click the refresh button in the right-hand corner of the footer on the Inspections>Enter Inspections page for the change to take effect.
Please sign in to leave a comment.