You can copy checkpoints from one checklist to another. This makes it easy to make new checklists from existing checklists or combine several checklists into one.. The duplicate can be edited while keeping the original intact.
- Go to: SETUP > Checklist Setup Process.
- Create a new checklist to copy your checkpoints it. See "Add a New Checklist" for instructions on how to create a new checklist.
- Select your checklist by clicking the radial button to the left of the checklist.
- Next, Go to > Checkpoint on the left-hand Process Menu.
- Click the down arrow next to the “+ Add” button and Select the Checklist from which you want to copy the checkpoints. Use the search field to filter your choices.
The checkpoints will automatically populate. Edit them or change as needed and save.
Please sign in to leave a comment.