You can copy checkpoints from one checklist into another checklist, saving time and keystrokes.
1. Go to Setup>Checklist Form Setup Process.
2. Select the checklist you want to edit.
3. Click "Checkpoint" from the Process Menu
4. Click the caret on the blue "Add" button. This will give you a drop-down with all the checklists in your account.
5. Find and click on the checklist in the drop down that you want to copy.
6. All the checkpoints from the selected checklist will insert after the last line item on the screen.
You can can now edit the checklist.