Now you can create a special type of checklist called a building block, which as you can tell from the name is block of standardized checkpoints that you intend to use over and over in multiple checklist templates. For example, a building block of JOB READY checkpoints can be used on any checklist that you want to include job readiness. Or on a larger scale, a company library of standard building block checklists can be used to prepare project-specific checklists that preserve a consistent approach for common work. A superpower of this feature is that when the building block is edited, the changes appear on all new inspections without having to update the checklist templates that use it.
1. Go to Setup>Checklist Setup Process
2. Click the blue Add button to create a checklist to "house" the building block checkpoints.
3. Give the checklist a title that denotes this is a building block (and not a standard checklist).
4. Select "Building Blocks" for the Checklist Type.
5. Click Save.
6. Now open the checklist you want to insert the building block of checkpoints into.
7. Click the carat (down arrow) on the blue Add Button.
8. Find and click the newly created Building Block checklist from the drop down. The building block checkpoints will be inserted into the checklist.
9. Click a checkpoint to move up or down.
10. Click Save.