You can use Responsible Party Project screen to view and select which projects an individual Responsible Party is working on.
1. Go to: Setup > Responsible Party Setup Process.
2. Select the Responsible Party.
- You can scroll down the page or use the Search Field in the upper right hand side of the screen.
- Click the blue "All" button to filter choices by "Active only" or "Inactive only."
3. - Select "Project" from the Process Menu on the left hand side of the screen. This will bring-up a list of checklists.
4. - The Responsible Party's name will appear under the "Resp. Parties" filter title on the Process Menu.
5. - Deselect any Projects the Responsible Party should not have permission to access. By default, all Projects are selected.
6. - Click the "Save" button at the bottom of the page.