Login with Google or Microsoft Authentication
Users can login to FTQ360 with their company email address. Authentication will be provided by Google or Microsoft, as the case may be. The only requirements are that the company email service provider be Google or Microsoft (including Azure) and the email address is the FTQ360 username. This allows the vast majority of companies to control access to FTQ360 through their corporate cybersecurity protocols that govern authorized users and authentication requirements such as two-factor.
- Use Case #1: A company uses Microsoft for administering their corporate identity authentication and allowable users. FTQ360 will recognize users authenticated by the company.
- Use Case #2: A user has Google as the email administrator. The user pushes the google button and FTQ360 will recognize the identity of the user as verified by Google.
- Contact FTQ360 Support to implement this in your company
Headers for Dynamic Matrices and Dynamic Checkpoints
Now headers and other checkpoints can be automatically inserted when a dynamic matrix or dynamic checkpoints become visible. You can set any checkpoint anywhere on the checklist to display the first time a dynamic button is used on an inspection.
- Use Case #1: The user wants a header inserted into the checklist inspection template whenever a dynamic matrix is used. Now, the user can press one dynamic button, and both the header and the table are inserted.
- Use Case #2: The user currently has a checklist with four (4) dynamic buttons: for adding a Header, instructions, a dynamic matrix, a quality checkpoint. The user would like one (1) dynamic checkpoint button that has as children checkpoints, a header, instructions, dynamic matrix and quality checkpoint.
- Video: Add a Header to a Dynamic Matrix
- Instructions: Add a Header to a Dynamic Matrix
Please sign in to leave a comment.