In this publish...
Inspection Screen Updates
Inspect by QR Code
In text entry fields on the inspection screen, when the cursor in in a text entry box, when there is a long press, a selection option will appear and when you select QR, the camera opens. The camera will detect a bar or QR code in view, read the code, close the camera, and insert the text in the text field at the original position of the cursor (if some text was already in the field), and place the cursor at the end of the inserted. (DEV-7175)
- A project manager inspecting solar panels scan the QR code on the module and the ITP items for the serial number are preloaded.
- A Quality Manager inspecting a factory-built housing module with a QR code on the frame to load the specific work station and go to the inspection screen
Correspond through Messages on the Inspection Screen
The Messaging feature streamlines field communications. With it, you have the ability to involve any number of people in back and forth questions, discussions surrounding resolutions of an issue, and just plain ole FYIs. Briefly, it works like this: You can add a Message to any checkpoint and address (or mention) another FTQ360 user. In less than 5 minutes they will automatically get an email with your message and a link back to the inspection so they can reply back and add their response. You are notified of their reply in the same fashion. Messages are intended as informal communications, therefore they are NOT included in the inspection report Pdf print-outs. (DEV-8677)
- Message a manager to look over the notes in a checkpoint and photos for checkpoint, and the manager responds in the inspection.
- Message a subcontractor about a question regarding their work and the subcontractor responds in the inspection.
Inspection Activity Log
The inspection screen has an activity log that records actions, including user names, times, and activity details (checkpoint IDs, recipient emails, etc.). Redundant records are combined (as long as they happen within 30 seconds of each other) so related activity is not shown in a detailed fashion. Examples of records combined by the algorithm: entering text to checkpoint notes or corrective actions, sequentially changing the status of the same checkpoint, creating many dynamic checkpoints with the same “parent” checkpoint (i.e: the same UI button).
The Activity Log is located at the bottom of the inspection screen above the email, print PDF, and copy buttons. (DEV-8865)
"Details" Button added to all Dashboards
The deficiency details button has been added to the Priority Open Deficiency and the Aging Open Deficiency dashboards. This opens the All Deficiency List (Archive) grid with the info filtered from the dashboards. (DEV-8365)
Project Phase Panel Added to Most Dashboards
The phase panel has been added to most dashboards so that the dashboard data can be filtered by the phase information. (DEV-8405)
- Homebuilder wants to filter by community and Final Home Walk checklist to get an FTQ score for each home.
- A GC or Multi-Family Builder wants to see an FTQ360 score by floor/phase to ensure quality measures put in place are working as construction progresses
New "Last 3 months" Date Range Option Added to Dashboards
"Last 3 Months" has been added as a time period selection on Key Metric, Inspection Activity and %FTQ dashboards. This allows you to view the dashboard data for the previous quarter. (DEV-8534)
- Customer needs to view January-February-March data on a dashboard.
Responsive dashboard bar panels
I want: to view more data on dashboard bars panels by placing labels to the left of the bar and shortening the bars as necessary (responsive?, manage panels?) So That: Larger screens commonly used as the primary dashboard viewing device can can view more information at a time without scrolling and I can take a screenshot showing a much more complete picture. Also, FTQ dashboards are sparse as compared to common practice for visuals. (DEV-8627)
Report & Data Query Updates
New 401ax options can be run by Sequence and Location
You can run the FTQ-401ax report by "Project/Location/Phase/Inspection date order" and by "Project/Phase/ITP Sequence/ Inspection date order." (DEV-8436, DEV-8898)
- Customer wants the inspections sorted by Location on the 401ax.
- Customer wants the inspections sorted by ITP Sequence on the 401ax.
Favorite Report "Save as Favorite & Run"
A new button Save as Favorite and Run is placed next to the Run Report button. (DEV-8742)