1. Go to: SETUP > Project/Community Setup Process
2. Find the Project/Community you want to edit.
- Projects/Communities are alphabetized by Description. You can reverse the sort by clicking the “Description” column header.
- You can also use the search field in the upper right hand corner or the drop-down "Filter" to the left. The drop-down allows you to view "All," "Active Only," or "Inactive Only."
3. Description: To edit the Project/Community Name, click the “Description" field.
4. Reports: To start or stop receiving Project/Community auto-reports, check or uncheck the checkbox in the "Reports" column.
5. Email: To add or remove the Email Addresses that will receive reports for this project/community, click the "Email" field. Separate multiple addresses with a semicolon ( ; ).
6. Private Notes: A Private Notes column lets administrators add notes that do not appear on inspection reports.
7. Attach: To add an "Attachment," click the paperclip to open the drop-down list. You can select "File," "Link," or "Note," depending on what you want to attach.
- "File" will allow you to upload a document from your computer. (Attachment downloads are limited to 100 mb or less.)
- "Link" will allow you to post a URL to a webpage.
- "Note" will allow open a dialog box where you can type a message.
Open Project Attachments: Projects with attachments have a toggle icon on the left-hand side of the project row. Click the icon to toggle it down and you'll see the attachments.
Delete Project Attachments: Delete the attachment by clicking the light gray trashcan icon to the far right of the attachment.
Project References: Attachments you add to projects are displayed as "Project References" on the Inspection entry screen. They will be located at the bottom of the blue header area. Click the toggle icon to the downward position to view and open the attachments.
8. Active: To "Activate" or "Deactivate" the Project/Community, check or uncheck the checkbox in the "Active" column..
9. Delete: Click the red "trashcan icon."
- If there is no trashcan icon, the Project/Community has inspections associated with it. Deactivate the Project if you do not want it used anymore. You can also delete the inspections from the "View Recent Inspections" screen if they are cannot be deleted.
- Users can delete setup records (such as Projects, Phases, Responsible Parties, and Users) that will never be used for future inspections without affecting the use of the setup records related to past inspections. These records will be hidden from view in the client's account, rather than permanently deleted from the database.
9. Click "Save" to save your changes.
Advanced Setup Options
The following Setup Options are available under the "Advanced View." Not all users can view or access these options. Please contact Customer Support for assistance. Click on the action title for more information.
Setup a Project (12:15)