- INSPECTION AUTO SAVE: Inspecting with sketchy connections works smoother. Now inspections autosave every minute to the device and silently attempts to upload to the server until successful without bothering the inspector. Pressing save without a connection at the moment gives you the option to "continue inspecting and try later" or "go into offline mode." if a connection is not expected.
- DISPLAY AND STORAGE IMPROVEMENTS: Extremely long checklists are not a problem for FTQ360 (inspectors may feel otherwise about a 500 point checklist). Improved data storage methods on FTQ360 mobile apps coupled with more efficient display methods removes limiting factors on the length of checklists.
- VERTICAL MATRIX: A new Vertical Matrix option is added to checklists. This feature allows data to be entered in vertical columns. This feature complements the current horizontal matrix that allows data to be entered in rows.
- DO NOT EMAIL: Feature has been added to prevent FTQ360 from emailing specific email addresses regardless of other settings.
- CORPORATE ACCOUNTS: Clients that have three or more accounts have the ability to monitor and analyze consolidated data in a special Corporate account. This allows the corporate user to analyze common data across several accounts as well as see trends within the associated accounts.
- PROJECT OWNER/CLIENT SHARED ACCOUNTS: Project Owner/Client accounts are for the GC who want their client owners to use FTQ360 for inspections and punchlists in a controlled way. Data from the owner's deficiencies are viewed in the GC's account. The GC can manage the open items in their account normally. The Owner sees corrections in their account and can close out their issues. Because it is a separate account only shared data is seen in the other's account.
- PUNCH LIST IMPORT: Punchlist import has been added to the extensive list of data that can be imported via CSV files. This allows users to export data from punchlist software or spreadsheets into FTQ360. Once imported, the open items that are managed normally within FTQ360.
- IMMEDIATE NOTIFICATION EMAIL UPGRADE: The inspection immediate email notification upgrades make it easier to use. Now all email addresses from projects, users, and responsible parties are available for selection. The autocomplete selection process narrows down the list as you type.
- QC COUNT REPORT UPGRADE: QC count reports now have the number of inspection data as well. This gives perspective to the number of issues per inspection.
- INSPECTION REPORT "COPY" BUTTON: A "Copy" button appears on the bottom of the inspection screen. This gives you the ability to copy a daily reports for a new day, and then just edit the changes. Copies can also be used to take a snapshot of an inspection at a point in time so you have the ability to revert back. Other users will find copies useful for a series of repetitive inspections.
- OFFLINE ENHANCEMENT: Now you have the ability to switch to offline mode during an active inspection. This gives you the ability to sever your internet connection and continue the current inspection without leaving the inspection screen. This offers a simplified way of going offline for a single inspection or just to go offline when you know you will loose your connection.
- OFFLINE SYNCING SCREEN ENHANCEMENT: Offline syncing screen now has a big red button to delete all offline sync data that may reside on the device. This gives you the ability to assure a fresh start when preparing to sync to your device.
- TEXT NOTE "REFERENCE" ATTACHMENTS: A new type of text reference supplements the current methods of attaching reference information to projects, checklists, and responsible parties. You have the ability to type or paste text to create a text reference file. This expands the current methods of uploading files or providing URL hyperlinks.
- ITP ENHANCEMENT: Now an inspection can be assigned to a specific ITP line item. This is a fine point for managing completion of inspection and test plans when an inspection matches several ITP line items. Inspections default to the first matching ITP line item, and then re-assign it to another matching ITP line item.
- ACTIVITY LOG: There is a new "Activity Log" button on the bottom of the inspection screen. You have the ability to see a history of changes that were made, when, and by whom.
- AUTO OPTIONS/SELECTION CHECKPOINTS: Works on the new Beta format; a new selection option can be added to all checkpoints (except dynamic matrix). Give your inspectors a pre-set list of choices (or none). The choice is inserted into the notes field and can be edited. To use this feature simply list the choices in the "Auto Options" field on your Checklist Checkpoint screen under SETUP > Checklist Setup Process. Separate options with a line return.
- SET DEFAULT DUE DATE: You can customize the default due date for inspections and open checkpoints in the Customization Preferences. Go to: SETUP > Customization > Customization Preferences. The option typically shows up on the first page. It is set to "3". If you do not see it, search for "Default Due Date". This number is in days. Change the number to whatever you'd like. Select "Save" when done.
- SET EMAIL SUBJECT LINE AND TEXT BODY FOR AUTO-EMAILED REPORTS: You can customize the default subject line and body text to be used for emailing Auto-reports. Go to: REPORTS > Activate Reports. Then select, "Settings" on the left-hand menu. Add your custom subject line to the "Report Runner Subject" field and your custom email body to the "Report Runner Body" field. You can format this text using the formatting options.
- ADD LOCATION: You can add a list of locations to any project. Locations are typically a room, floor, or apartment that may apply to different phases of a project. Locations are silent until you add them to the project setup. And then the inspection selection process will ask you to choose a location for the inspection. Reports and dashboards report and filter by location so you have the ability to find open items by location regardless of the phase of the project.
- ITP LOCATION: Inspection and test plans now include locations. This gives you the ability to individually schedule a series of inspections that should take place at specific locations.
- ZAPIER API: Zapier API integration has been expanded to include reporting of inspection activity, and importing of project and vendor setup files. This gives you the ability to automatically synchronized import and export FTQ360 data every 15 minutes. Zapier allows you to determine where the data goes to, including directly to a file, in an email, or directly to Google sheets.
- AUTO OPTION ON DYNAMIC MATRIX: When you enter inspection data in matrix format, FTQ360 will autocomplete your entry from a list of frequently used entries. If a selection is made it is placed in the matrix and can be edited. This enhances ease of use while promoting the use of standard responses.
- PUBLIC MEDIA FILES/PUBLIC DOCUMENT FILES: You have the option of allowing anyone who receives an inspection report to download the original pictures and/or attachment files without logging into FTQ360. This feature is handy for sending inspection or deficiency reports to clients or subcontractors that are not (or you do not want to be) FTQ360 users. Check the "Public Media Files" and/or "Public Document Files" box on the Company Details page. Go to: Setup > Administration > Account Management > Company Details. You must have Acc Mgmt. Permissions to view and change the Company Details page.
- ITP COMPLETION STATUS REPORT: A new ITP completion status report shows percent complete as well as posts the inspections to each ITP line item automatically. The report is designed to be a submittal-ready progress report that pairs with the a pdf of the referenced inspection reports. First the report provides management controls to see what was inspected and what was missed. Then, it provides automation for preparing accurate ITP submittals for commissioning and military projects, a very difficult and time consuming process otherwise.
- COMPANY HOME URL: Each account can choose the FTQ360 screen that will be their home page when pressing the company logo. You have the option of entering the URL on the Account Management > Company Details page.
- OFFLINE CONFLICT RESOLUTION: Offline users now have simplified conflict resolution that may occur when online changes were made to an inspection while they were offline. FTQ360 highlights the issue on the "Sync to Server" page and allows the user to choose which version they want on the server.
- NEW MOBILE INSPECTION FORMAT: A new mobile-friendly inspection format is now available. It is easier to use, especially on smart phones. The new mobile-friendly format meant to be used instead of the iOS or Android App so login from a Chrome browser, select a new or previous Inspection, then, select the green "Try Beta Format" on the top right-hand side of the screen. Let us know what you think. We're making improvements based on your feedback. Mobile-format Features:
- Filter to see only OPN checkpoints or other checklist types. This makes it easy to scan open items on long checklists. The filter is on the right-hand side just below the blue header.
- Pictures are now stamped with the date and time when using the camera on the mobile checklist format.
- There is an Inspection progress bar. As checks are made, overall progress is shown.
- Windows tablet and phone users can now use their built-in cameras take pictures directly from their inspection checklist. To do this, windows users login to FTQ360 via a Chrome browser and inspect using the mobile checklist format.
- There's also a Signature option when using camera.
- COPY INSPECTION BUTTON: A new "copy" inspection format button lets you clone an inspection or daily report right from your inspection report. This saves time when you have inspections or daily reports that are similar. Select the "Copy" button at the bottom of the Inspection. An identical inspection will be created with a different ID number. To access your newly copied inspection, Go to INSPECTION > Recent Inspection List and select the new ID#.
- NEW INTERACTIVE PRIORITY DASHBOARD: A new interactive Priority Dashboard is the go-to screen for QA managers and inspectors to stay on top of their open items. There are 6 graphs of open counts items by project, responsible party, and inspector. Pressing on dashboard items filters all of the other graphs. A list below the dashboard shows the details. Date ranges from one day to one year can be selected. Go to INSPECTION > Priority Dashboard
- LOCATION LIST: Projects have a new location feature. You have the ability to create a list of locations for any project. Then, when inspecting, you can select the location of an inspection and/or issue. This feature is hidden when there are no locations for a project. The location feature is useful for placing inspections or issues on a drawing coordinate or room. New reporting under development will use location to view issues by location.
- CUSTOM EXCEL DATA DOWNLOADS: It just got a lot easier to extract FTQ360 data for you own special analysis. A series of data queries give the the ability to download FTQ360 data directly into Excel spreadsheet format. There are 12 standard queries for common data exports such as inspections and login activity. The system is designed to easily accommodate your special data needs with custom queries. Go to REPORTS > Data Download Queries. Select the query you'd like to run on the left-hand menu or type the query number into the Query ID box at the bottom and then click "Run". Basic Plus subscribers and above can request additional custom queries.
- READY FOR REVIEW REPORT: There is a new "Ready for Review" interactive report that lists all inspectors with items that are ready for review. You can drill-down by project and responsible party and then create a detailed punchlist report for those items. It is like a punchlist report but only for ready for review items. Go to REPORTS > Activate Reports >
- NOTIFICATION BELL: The on-screen notification bell alerts inspectors when changes have been made to their inspections. For example, when a subcontractor reports an item is ready for your review you will get an alert with the details and a link to the inspection.
- DYNAMIC MATRIX: Data collection rows using the Dynamic Matrix checkpoint type are now automatically put in sequential order. This makes it easier to collect inspection data in in any order and have it professionally presented on the the inspection report.
- OFFLINE SYNCING: The offline project-focused syncing is now easier to use. Now you can easily sync any/all checklists and ongoing inspections for a project. Inspecting on the checklist behaves as if you were online. When you are back online you reverse the process to sync back to the FTQ360 server.
- QC COUNT REPORTS: QC count reports now include the number of inspections. This gives you the ability to see the the number of punch items found per inspection.
- INSPECTIONS INTERACTIVE REPORTS A new series of "Inspections" interactive reports list inspection activity by project, checklist, or inspector.
- ARCHIVE LIST DATE EXTENDED: The archive inspections list now goes back to your first inspection. Even when projects last several years you have access to the inspections.
- API DOCUMENTATION: FTQ360 now has an upgraded APIs (Application Programming Interface) that simplifies automation of computer-to-computer data communications. This gives the ability to keep files in an enterprise system, such as vendor lists, synchronized with FTQ360. FTQ360 also has the ability to update other systems with information, such as completed inspections for payment approval and schedule updates. Documentation for IT professionals includes data details and sample interface code.
- NEW VIDEOS
- SCORES AND COMMON CHECKPOINTS: When you set up a checklists, now you have the option to show scores and common checkpoints on some checklists and not others. This allows you to fully control specialized checklists where scores or "Enter Deficiency" are not needed.
- INSPECTION ACTIVITY: A new series of reports focused on monitoring inspection activity now available. This allows you to see inspection counts by inspector, project, or task so that you can see overall activity at a glance.
- REPORTS PREVIEW FORMAT: Reports previews are now in Pdf format so that you get to see reports in the final format. This makes it easier to view reports on mobile devices and quickly save reports on any device. Exporting any report in Excel format is available with a button click.
- INTERACTIVE REPORTS DATE RANGE: This gives you additional flexibility for analyzing just the time period that interests you.
- STORAGE USAGE: On the account management screen you see the overall amount and then have the ability to see how it is broken down by inspections and attachments.
- SEPARATED NOTIFICATION EMAILS: When you save an inspection, you can email each responsible party a report on only their open items. This is particularly helpful when using one checklist to inspect the work of several contractors.
- NEW INTERACTIVE REPORTS: New interactive reports integrate checkpoint and scores. On reports that count the number of QC'd items they also count the number of scoring stars missed (versus 5 stars). This provides you with a consolidated view checkpoint and score incidents and opportunities for improvement.
- HOMEBUILDER CHECKLISTS: There is a new edition of homebuilder checklists available for download from the FTQ360 Checklist Sharing Library. The checklists include detailed final QA and pre-drywall inspections as well as upgraded checklists for specialty contractor scopes of work.
- OFFLINE: Offline is now available on both the iOS and Android apps. You have all of the standard FTQ360 features to start new inspections, handle open issues, and complete existing inspections offline. Syncing involves choosing a project and then the checklists and inspections you want to sync. The rest is automatic. FTQ360 syncs your inspection activity back to the FTQ360 servers whenever you connect back to the internet.
- CHECKLIST STATUS IS AUTOMATIC: Checklist status is now automatic, simplifying the saving process. The status is based on the current state of all the checkpoints. Here are the details: When all checkpoints are checked as FTQ or QC the inspection is set to PASS. When there is an OPN item then the status is set to CA REQUIRED. Otherwise, if the checklist has not been completed the status is INCOMPLETE. Manual override is used to set the status to DRAFT, REPORT COMPLETE, or FAIL.
- NEW ONLINE PUNCHLIST SCREEN: There is a new on-line punchlist screen. It lists all open issues which you have the ability to filter and search in many ways. You can make notes and close the issue by changing the status to QC'd right on the list. Click on the item if you need to go to the inspection.
- INTERACTIVE REPORTS: The first in a series of interactive drill-down dashboards. You have the ability view ranking of subcontractor deficiencies, click on a subcontractor and see which checklists have the most deficiencies. Then you have the ability to click on a checklist and view the actual deficiencies as they appeared on the inspection reports.
- OPEN ISSUES - READY FOR REVIEW: Responsible parties can report their issue is ready for your review right on your checklist.