iOS APP UPDATE
- Labs App update - For iOS devices, FTQ360 has two apps, our standard "FTQ360 Mobile Inspection" and our innovative "FTQ360 Labs" app. The Labs app was recently updated with the following features:
- Streamlined picture taking and editing
- Enhanced zoom quality
- In-app optimization of uploaded pictures
- Updated location permission request with purpose
You'll need to go to the App Store and update the app for these new features to take effect.
DASHBOARDS & LISTING SCREENS
- Deficiency listing grid (like inspection) - Go to: Inspections > "View Recent Deficiencies (1000)" and Inspections > "All Deficiencies List (Archive)" to access the new features. These two new listing screens are very similar to the "View Recent Inspections" and "All Inspections List" except they only list deficiencies. And, just like you can download an inspection list from the "All Inspections List", you can also download a deficiency list from the "All Deficiencies List".
- Improvements to search field in Show Recent Inspections search box - The "Show Recent Inspections" drop-down is now included in the search on the selection screen. In the past, the search box on the screen only searched the lower part of the screen for starting new inspections. Now, the search box will filter both sections (the list of inspections and the original list of projects, phases or checklists) by the keywords.
- "Message Sent From:" included in Email Send Notification - The Send Notification now lists who the email was sent from. The message in the email will say, "This message was sent from" and include the first and last name of the person who is logged in that is sending the email. A reply to sender email address is also included. (i.e. If a QA Inspector records a deficiency on the inspection after the Superintendent, and emails that deficiency to the Responsible Party, the QA Inspector's name and email address will be listed as the sender).
- Send Notification message includes all Header Content - To make it easier to search and find emails by: Project, Phase, Location, Location/Ref#, Equipment, Checklist, Due Date, Inspector, Inspection ID, Inspection Status, Inspection Date, Responsible Party/Crew, and Deficiency Summary, we're now including that information in the email message below the Notes. Basically, any information that is included in the blue header of the inspection is now listed at the end or the email massage.
- Activity log UI simplification tweaks - The Activity Log UI has been simplified by removing system generated due date updates and attachment that can cause confusion and items that are not of interest. One thing to note is that the Activity Log is generated at the server, so until your inspection has been refreshed from the server, it will not show your most recent activity.
- Inspection "refresh" icon turns orange - Last month we made some changes to how FTQ360 saves and syncs to the server. Basically, every inspection is saved first to your local device and then it's saved or synced to the server. If two people make edits on the same inspection, the changes will be combined on the server side and not on each individual device. Thus, the version you have on your device might be different than the one on the server. If this is the case, (and the changes were made by another user, not you on another device) the inspection "refresh" icon at the bottom of the page will turn orange.
- Inspection "Refresh" warning message - FTQ will never automatically overwrite the version of an inspection that you have on your local device with the version that is on the server, whether it is the same or different than the version you have on your local device. You must manually refresh your local version by clicking the "Refresh" icon at the bottom right of the inspection. You will see the message below:
- Dyn Matrix- 12 columns per row on inspection report - The Dynamic Matrix now fits 12 columns per row (instead of 10) across the page. If more than 12 columns are added, the additional columns will wrap to a second row. The maximum width of the matrix extends to the report border (uses available space) = 7.5 inches wide. The column width is 1/12th of 7.5"
- Add Username / User ID to the import log - The User Name has been added to the Import Logs so that you can research who imported data into the FTQ360 system.
- Equipment Download File Filters for community AND job/phase/lot - The equipment download in Setup>Project Setup Process previously exported the entire list of equipment for all projects into one long CSV file. Now, the exported equipment will only be for the selected project, which makes the CSV file more manageable.
- Checklist Quick Preview updated - The Quick Preview on the Checklist Setup screen has an updated look. The Checklist preview displays all of the active checkpoints, including dynamic checkpoints, and common checkpoints in the newer style (checkpoints on the right instead of the left). In addition to a new look, we've added a checklist preview icon to the process menu on the left to allow you to preview the entire checklist while editing checkpoints. You'll see the preview icon on the left once you select a checklist on the main checklist setup processing screen. Tip: If the checklist more than 25 checkpoints, click the "Show all" at the bottom of the checklist. Hover over the preview icon again and all checkpoints will display.
- Add "Show Online" option to all "Company" schedulable reports - You can now schedule all favorite reports to email automatically on a set schedule, rather than just running them manually. In addition, any "company" report can be marked to be available to run in "Run Reports Online."
- Reports-include report number in emails and History page - A Report Number has been added to the report title in the email notification as well as on the Report History page.
- Inspections > "View Recent Deficiencies (1000)"
- Inspections > "All Deficiencies List (Archive)"
- Responsible Party QC Performance Dashboard - You now have a dashboard for analyzing responsible party performance. The new dashboard will include graphs and drill-down areas for % FTQ and Issues as well as Avg. Days to R4R and Recurring Issues. The information on the QC Performance Dashboard will help you figure out which responsible parties need help to improve and which ones deserve recognition and more work! (The dashboard will reflect your custom preference, so if you call responsible parties "subcontractors" that is the term the dashboard will use.)
- Smart Sync/Smart Save - We're very excited about our new "Smart Sync/Smart Save" feature! Syncing and saving between your device and the FTQ360 servers is now totally automatic and handled in the background when you have a connection. You can move from one inspection to the next without worrying about whether your connection was disrupted or you have files that have not finished uploading. In general, you will only have to go to the Sync Control Panel (Manage Sync Items) if you need to download previously started inspections for future offline work. Otherwise, saving/autosaving/uploading attachments/syncing and so forth will happen automatically. You'll notice some new message changes on the "Save" button while doing your inspections. This is just to let you know what's happening. Also, the green connectivity icon on the top right-hand side of your screen now has a number indicator letting you know the syncing status of your uploads.
- Activity Log Improvements - We've updated the Activity Log to include Notes added to a checkpoint. This will let you see when notes have been changed. You can restore previous notes if needed by copying and pasting the notes from the Activity Log, which is found toward the bottom, left-hand side of the inspection screen.
- All Inspections List - Download - We're happy to announce that you can now download your filtered data from the "All Inspections List (Archive)" page. This is a feature requested by one of our users and it makes good sense. Go to Inspections > All Inspection List (Archive). Use the multiple filters to create your data set, select the "download" icon at the bottom left of the screen and a spreadsheet of your data will be downloaded to your computer.
- Phase Setup- "Notes" is changed to "Private Notes" - To make it clear that notes added on the Project Phase Setup screen will only be seen by people viewing the Project Phase Setup screen, we've changed the "Notes" column header to "Private Notes".
- Paid user count includes only active users - To simplify user management, you can now deactivate users to remove them from your paid user count. In the past, you would have had to have deleted the users or if you have a 10 user account or greater, you changing the users to "Restricted" with "Insp. Edit" only permissions would have removed them from your user count. Now inactive users are removed from your user count.
- Checklist Setup - Common Scores column removed - We've replaced "Common Scores" with Score-type checkpoints. Thus, it's no longer useful to have a column titled "Common Scores" on the Checklist Setup Process screen. Have common score-type checkpoints appear at the bottom of your inspection checklists for your inspectors to use, go to: Setup > Customizations > "Common Checklist Items" > "Common Checkpoints". Select the +Add button to add your checkpoints and then use the drop-down under the "Type" column to add your checkpoint score type.
- Observation Notes and CA Notes added to 406 family of Deficiency Detail Reports - Modern "X" Style Deficiency Detail Reports (406 Open and QC) now include Observation and CA notes. This will be useful for knowing know what your field inspectors are finding beyond the checkpoint that is deficient. If for any reason, you prefer not to have your CA notes display on your reports, you can set your preference in the Report Activation area. Go to: Reports > Activate Reports > Email "Email Customization and Additional Settings". Check or uncheck Company Details and uncheck the "Show Corrective Action Notes in Modern "X" Style Inspection Reports" box. Conversely, if you're not seeing the CA notes on your Modern "X" Style reports, check the box.
- New Responsible Party QC Performance Dashboard - You'll find this new dashboard under "Dashboards.
- Account Number Info - To make it easier for support, we're now displaying your account number under the person icon on the upper far right-hand side of your screen.
- Changes to Manage Sync Items dropdown - "Manage Sync Items" is now "Sync Control Panel". "Ready for Upload" is now "Waiting to Sync" and we've removed "Synced to Device".
- Changes to Sync Control Panel - We've simplified the Sync Control Panel since syncing and saving of checklists to your device will be done automatically. Now the only items you will want to save to your device before going offline are existing inspections that you may want to edit or have access to while in offline mode.
- Report History - You can now access your reports, both newly run and past, on a "Report History" page. Once your report is ready, you'll receive an email with a PDF attachment or link to download your new report. Or, you can go to your Report History page (Reports > Report History) to download current or previously run reports. A download link and link to your Report History page will also appear in your "Bell" notification area.
- Dashboards - Dashboards now have their own place on the top menu. All dashboards that were previously accessible under the "Inspection" menu option will now be accessible under the new "Dashboards" menu.
- Linked Accounts - This menu option is in Administration > User Setup Process and is where you'll setup your "linked" accounts if you have access to multiple FTQ360 accounts.
- Report Processing Change - All reports selected to run through the "Reports" menu including "Run Reports Online" and "Interactive Reports" will be added to a report "queue". To minimize any inconvenience, your report will be emailed to you when it's ready. If the report is small enough to email as a PDF, you will receive the PDF report as an email attachment or if the report is too large, you will receive a link to download the report from FTQ360 to your computer. In addition to receiving an email with your report, the report link will also be available under the Bell notification icon and on your Report History page. Go to Reports > Report History
- Report History - Emailing Option: To make it easy to share your reports, we've included an "Email" option on your Report History page. Select the "Email" icon to add email addresses or select from email addresses already in your FTQ360 account.
- Interactive Reports default to Modern Style - Most FTQ360 users prefer the newer Modern style "x" reports. So, we're making this the default for the Interactive Reports. If you haven't already switched your Immediate Notification emails to the moderns style and wish to, you can do that in the "Activate" reports area. Go to Reports > Activate > Select "Email Customization & Additional Settings" on the left-hand menu and select the Modern report style instead of "Classic". There's also an option to "Show Corrective Action Notes in Modern "X" Style Inspection Reports". The Corrective Action notes field is the second row of notes on Open Items. You can choose to have the information in the field hidden or displayed on your reports by checking or unchecking the box on the "Email Customization & Additional Settings" page.
- Equipment Filter - As a user that has equipment-related inspections, you can now report a history of all inspections for a piece of equipment or a selected group of equipment with the use of an additional Equipment filter. Add your Equipment to the Project Equipment area. Go to Setup > Project Setup Process > Select a Project > Select Project Equipment > Select +Add. You can also add Equipment to Phases within a Project.
Document Filter - As an architect that uses FTQ360 inspections to manage reviews of project specification documents in different stages of the document development process, you can now report a history of all inspection reviews for a specification or a selected group Documents. To use this feature, change "Equipment" to "Document" as a Customization Preference (Setup > Customization > Customization Preferences). Add your Documents to the Project Documents area. Go to Setup > Project Setup Process > Select a Project > Select Project Document > Select +Add. You can also add Documents to Phases within a Project.
- Hotspot Checkpoint Highlight - "Quality Hotspot" and our new "Safety Hotspot" checkpoints now have an orange vertical bar next to the on the inspection checklists. This will let your inspectors know which checkpoints are tagged for special treatment. If you're not familiar with "Quality Hotspot" and/or "Safety Hotspot" checkpoints, they are a type of checkpoint meant to "tag" high-risk or recurring items you want to target for special treatment. For example, during your look ahead meeting, you identify some possible risks or lessons learned from past jobs that you want to make sure to avoid. A best practice is to add these items to the appropriate task inspection checklists using the "Quality Hotspot" checkpoint type. Now, as your job is progressing, you can see how successful you were at preventing these specific issues by filtering one of your Online Reports (Reports > Run Reports Online) by "Checkpoints/Score Types" and choosing "Quality Hotspot" as the checkpoint type filter. A "Deficiency Detail Report" (FTQ-406 series) will show you all Quality Hotspot checkpoints that are either open or fixed (QC'd).
- Improved Navigation for Wide Matrices - As an inspector entering and viewing data on matrices wider than the screen, you can now jump to the next cell for entering the next column of data and easily navigate to the right side of the screen to view data.
- iOS user can navigate to next cell by pressing "Return" key (currently enters line feed). For both matrix and vertical matrix.
- Android user can navigate to next cell by pressing "Enter"
- Windows user can navigate to next cell by pressing "Enter"
- Matrix scrolls to the right so current cell is always visible.
- After last column, the cursor goes to the first column of the same row
- On vertical matrix
- Tab to next row.
- After last row the cursor goes to the first row of the same column
- Checkpoint Types
- Larger Navigation/Filter Icons on Inspections - Navigating around long checklists is easy using the navigation feature. Click on the "Feed" icon (some people also call this icon a "hamburger") and a navigation window will show you all Headers and dynamic checkpoints that you can jump to. Other helpful features include filters for "Any Status" and "Any Resp". Any Status, shows you only the checkpoints you want to see such as "Unchecked" or "Open", etc. Looking at all "Unchecked" checkpoints makes it easy to find and complete your inspection rather than scrolling through the whole thing looking for unchecked items.
- One User - Multiple Accounts - For easy switching between FTQ360 company accounts. If you are a user that has access to multiple FTQ360 company accounts, you can now login once and have access to a list of your FTQ360 user accounts and easily switch between accounts without having to login and out of various accounts. To link accounts, Go to: Setup > User Setup Process > Linked Accounts (on the left-hand menu). See Add or Edit User Linked Accounts
Switching between accounts
1. Click the Avitar icon next to the notification bell on the far right of your screen.
2. Choose the Account you would like to switch to.
- Safety Hotspot Checkpoint - You can now tag safety checkpoint for special treatment by using the "Safety Hotspot" checkpoint. It's similar to the "Quality Hotspot" checkpoint, but designated for highlighting of safety issues. If you're not familiar with this type of checkpoint, it meant for tagging high-risk or recurring items that you want to target for special treatment. For example, during your look ahead meeting, you identify some possible risks or lessons learned from past jobs that you want to make sure to avoid. A best practice is to use your toolbox talks to go over these particular high risk items and add them to your safety audit checklist using the "Safety Hotspot" checkpoint type. As you or your inspectors do their safety audits, you can use Online Reports (Reports > Run Reports Online) and filter by "Checkpoints/Score Types" and choosing "Safety Hotspot" to see how successful you were at preventing these specific issues. A "Deficiency Detail Report" (FTQ-406 series) will show you all Safety Hotspot checkpoints that are either open or fixed (QC'd).
- Import and Export of Users and Associated Crews - To save time by not having to enter multiple users and crews manually, we've added an import feature for importing Users and Responsible Party Crews from our standard Import screen available in Setup > Administration > Import. If you do not see this option, please call support and we will activate it for you. Along with the import, you can also now export your full list of users directly from the User Setup Process screen.
- Unification of User Setup and Crew/Responsible Person Setup - Improvements were made to this feature from last months publish. To eliminate the need for double entry of vendor crews and/or department personnel, plus make it easy to import contacts into FTQ360 from other software systems, we've connected the User Setup and Crew/Responsible Person setup. Any user added to User Setup will now automatically be added as a Crew/Responsible Person for the "Affiliation" chosen on the User Setup Process screen. The reverse is also true for crew/responsible persons added in the Responsible Party Crew/Responsible Person area. Crews that are added will automatically be added as Inactive "Restricted" users. You'll need to activate the users and modify their permissions as needed in the User Setup area. Conversely, users that are added will automatically be added as Inactive Crews. You'll need to activate them in the Responsible Party setup area if desired.
- Customization of Crew and User Inspect. Type - "Insp. Type" on the User Setup Process screen stands for "Inspector Type" and now has the same options on the Crew setup screen under the Responsible Party Set Process Process Menu. Both screens (Crew and User) include a drop-down list of the same FTQ360 default Insp. types. Each default Insp. types is included in Customization Preferences so you can modify Inspector types to suit your company needs.
- ITP Notes Inserted in Inspection "Notes" Field - Notes added to the ITP Notes field in Setup, will now display on the ITP Item selectable by inspectors in "Plan Mode". And, these same will automatically display in the "Notes" field on the blue header area of an Inspection. This makes it possible to use the ITP notes to provide inspection information that may need to be included in the inspection report, it can help inspectors differentiate between ITP line items that are identical except for the notes information, and makes it easy to search for this information using existing note search capabilities on various listing grids and dashboards. One example of how to use this ITP Notes feature is to add a Week # for weekly safety audits where all audits are using the same safety checklist. For instance, if you have an ITP with 52 planned safety audits, each using the same audit checklist, you can add "Week #1", Week #2, etc. or the actual calendar weeks in the appropriate Notes field so your safety auditors know which ITP item to select for the week.
- ITP Report FTQ-485 Available as Run on schedule favorite - You can now schedule weekly and monthly automatic ITP status reports (FTQ-485) by the Project and/or Company "Loop". This lets you keep project personnel automatically informed of ITP status without having to run the report online with various filters. And with this feature, you can easily send monthly ITP submittals to clients. This feature uses our recently published "Favorite Reports Scheduler".
- Turn off Photo Time-stamping - If having the time-stamp automatically added to the photos your inspectors take is not what you want, now you can turn it off. Go to Setup > Administration > Account Management and uncheck the "Enable Picture Date and Time Stamping" box on the Company Details page. This will turn the time-stamping off for all pictures.
- Checkpoints boxes larger for custom text: We've made the Checkpoint boxes on the Inspection and Test report screen. This is where you create new or edit existing inspection and tests. Previously, the checkpoint boxes were designed for 3 characters with default text as "FTQ", "QC" "OPN" and "NA". We know that "QC" can be confusing and typically needs some explanation. We decided that in place of "QC", "FIXED" would be more self-explanatory, so we made the checkpoint boxes wider to easily fit 5 characters. To change "QC" to "FIXED" or other custom text, Go to: Customization > Custom Preferences. Search for "QC" using the dark blue search box on the top right-hand side and change "QC" to "FIXED" (or other custom text) in the 3 editable columns for that term. For more information see: Customize Checkpoint Boxes
- Larger Checklist Carrot dropdown: You'll notice a larger icon for selecting "References", "Default Options" and other areas where the carrot icon is used. This should make it easier for users to notice that there are selectable options.
- Copy Inspection Messaging: If you've ever used the "Copy" button on the bottom or you Inspection and/or Test Reports, you will have noticed a message telling you the copy was created with a link to go to the copy. To eliminate confusion, we now take you to your new copy when you select the "Copy" button and the message you'll see says, "This is your copy", with a link to go back to your original. For more information see: Copy or Duplicate an Inspection
- Loading Data Bar: When you see the Loading Data bar, it means that FTQ360 is downloading all of your new inspection selection data such as Projects, Phases, Location, Equipment, Checklists, etc. onto your device. With the data on your device, working in the FTQ360 application will be much faster. As long as you have wi-fi or an Internet connection, FTQ will still be saving your inspection reports to the server every few minutes, but if you go offline or lose service, no problem. You can continue to do your inspections with the data on your device and FTQ will save your reports to your device for future upload/syncing to the server when you have service again. The downloaded data only includes information for new inspections. If you want to work offline with previously started or completed inspection reports, you will need to download/sync those inspections to your device through the "Manage Sync Items" feature under the green bar icon on the top right-hand side of your screen.
- Responsible Person/Crew on Priority on Dashboards: We've included "Responsible Persons" in the "Responsible Party" filter on the Priority Open Item Dashboard and the View Recent Inspections table. Responsible Party and Responsible Person are customization preferences, so you might be more familiar with the term, Subcontractor and Crew or another term you use for your accountable parties. When filtering for a Responsible Person or Crew, the selection will be hyphenated along with the affiliated Responsible Party or Subcontractor. For example, for crew leader, John Doe from AAA Concrete, you'll see AAA Concrete - John Doe. For more information see: Priority Open Item Dashboard
- Delete permission - Admins can now limit who can and cannot Delete Inspection and Test Reports. Previously, everyone with unrestricted "Inspect" permissions would see and be able to use the "Delete" options and buttons. Now, only those users with "Overwrite/Delete" permissions selected will be able to delete Inspection and Test Reports. This new Delete permission only pertains to items in the "Inspection" area such as new inspections (even if the user is creating them) and existing inspections (even if the user created them). This does not change the ability for users with "Setup" permissions from being able to "Delete" items in the Setup area. For more information see: Add or Edit User Permissions
- Self-inspect - You can now set a user's permission to "Self-inspect Only". With "Self-inspect Only" permissions, the user's affiliated responsible party is pre-selected as the responsible party in inspection selection process. There are several reasons why you might want to setup a particular user with 'self-inspect-only' permissions. One example is if you have foremen doing self-inspections, they will no longer have to select themselves as the responsible party before starting their inspections. Another use is for simplifying your weekly toolbox talk OSHA requirement. You can add your crew leaders, superintendents and/or safety inspectors as "Self-inspect only" users, include a weekly toolbox talk checklist for capturing attendee signatures along with a toolbox talk document attachment. It will be easy for the safety responsible person to do their safety inspections and toolbox talks and management will have a clear record of compliance. The 'self-inspect-only' permission is also great for "Restricted" users such as subcontractors, suppliers, or vendors. To use this feature, "Affiliate" the user with himself (if he is listed on your Responsible Party Setup Process screen) or his company if the company is listed as a Responsible Party and he is a Responsible Person to the company. Next, go to Permissions on the left-hand side of the Use Setup Screen. Select "Self-inspect Only". If he is a Responsible Person (aka Crew) make sure he's Active by going to Setup > Responsible Party Setup Process. Select the company Responsible Party and then "Responsible Person" or "Crew" (it's a preference). Confirm that the "Active" box is checked for your self-inspecting user. As always, save after making changes. That's it, when the user logs into FTQ360, and starts a new inspection, he will be pre-selected as the Responsible Party on the inspection or test report. For more information see: Add or Edit User Permissions
- GPS on FTQ360 Labs iOS app - We have GPS stamping on pictures included on our FTQ360 Labs iOS app. If this is a feature you'd like, please download the FTQ360 Labs app from Apple's App Store. Keep the FTQ360 Mobile App and add the FTQ360 Labs app to try it. You'll also need to enable a GPS setting on your Account Management page in FTQ360. Go to Setup > Administration > Account Management and select the "Enable GPS Picture Marking" checkbox. For more information see: Add GPS Coordinates to Photos
- Job-ready & Standard Inspector Scores replaced: We've removed the Job-ready Score and the Standard Inspector Scores from the Setup screens because they have been replaced with a different feature. If you've been using the Job-ready and/or Completion Scores (aka Standard Inspector Scores), you may have noticed things look a little different at the bottom of your Inspection screen. That's because we've replaced the separate scoring sections with the ability to put scores anywhere on your checklist. For example, if you have a final inspection with the work of multiple trades being inspected on one checklist, you can add an Electrical (use category) Quality Score checkpoint or any of 8 different score checkpoint types at the end of a section that includes electrical (category) checkpoints. Of course, you can do the same for any number of trades on your final inspection checklist. As for Job-ready scores, you can make any checkpoint a Job-ready checkpoint and that includes scoring checkpoints. Just select the checkbox in the column labeled "JR" on your Checklist > Checkpoint Setup Process screen and your checkpoint will now be a Job-ready checkpoint. If you like to universally include the scoring checkpoints at the bottom of your checklists, you can use the "Common Checkpoint" feature and add score checkpoints to your list of common checkpoints. Go to: Customization > Common Checklist Items > Common Checkpoints and add your scores. For more information see: Add a Checkpoint to Checklist Also:Add Common Checkpoints
- Automatic Offline Sync/Download: Syncing or downloading of Checklists and ITP Plan Items to your mobile device is now automatic, which means you no longer need to go to the Manage Sync Items screen and sync these items to your device. Just login to FTQ360 when you have Internet or cell service, wait for the to "Loading Data" bar to complete and you can now begin working offline. Existing inspection and test reports will not automatically be synced/downloaded to your device, so if you want to work on existing inspection and test reports, you still need to go to the Manage Sync Items screen (under the green bar icon on the top right), Select your Project, "Inspections" under the Type filter and the "Ready to Sync to Device". Select the inspection and test reports you'd like to sync. Next, select the "Sync to Device" button on the bottom left of your screen and you'll have those items available when you're offline. For more information see: Auto-Sync for Checklists & Projects Also: How to Sync Inspections to use Offline
- Selection process speed improvements (beta): Now inspections operate at top speed even under poor network connections. Inspections are saved to the device and synced in background while inspecting continues. Selecting and creating new inspections is faster, especially with poor network connections. Checklist information is automatically synced when the first selection process is started; a new progress meter shows when this happens. Offline mode is not necessary to inspect under poor network connections. Setup changes are automatically updated within 15 minutes or when the refresh icon is pressed.
- Reliability improvements: Reliability under bad network conditions is improved. Inspection information and pictures are automatically saved to the device every 60 seconds. If the network is lost or the the device is turned off, next time FTQ360 is opened the user is alerted to initiate a sync to update the network.
- Syncing of inspections and attachments UI improvement. A new progress meter shows progress of syncing of inspections and attachments. The underlying syncing process improves interrupted uploads - they do not need to start over. Also very large inspections with many pictures can be handled by devices that have lower powered processors.
- Immediate notification emails separated: Now individual emails can be added or removed from the inspection email notification. Previously all emails associated with a responsible party or project/community were handled as a block.
- Equipment is presented first rather than last in (ITP) Plan Selection Mode . This is an aid to equipment inspectors that focus on the equipment first.
- Responsible Party Affiliated User Personnel Simplification: Now, when users are added and "Affiliated" with a Responsible Party, they are also added as personnel (also known as a Responsible Person) for their affiliated responsible party. This unifies users and responsible party crews or persons. Previously, individuals had to be added twice, once as Responsible Party Crews or Persons and then again as Users and Affiliated with the Responsible Party. Basically, they were added separately in parallel. This also avoids having to add users as vendors. The structure facilitates imports from Procore and other software that connects users to responsible parties. When a new crew is added, FTQ360 automatically adds an inactive restricted edit-only user ready for use when the user becomes active in FTQ360. NOTE: THIS WAS PREVIOUSLY MENTIONED IN NOV 17 BUT NOT PUBLISHED.